Conor or Jones?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Which one do you prefer? The glowing star or the biggest cheater?

Not a Fan of either but Conor over Jones

The one who fights...

Fan of both.

I've been following MMA for some 15 years,and I've become numb to cheating, so that gives Jones a pass.

Conor, however, hasn't cheated (as far as being convicted goes), so he has got that. And he's the two division champ.

Both are probably GOATS in their respective ways.

This guy really is a "Vyrus"

tenor.gif

One doesn’t fight because he makes too much money.

The other doesn’t fight because he does too much coke

I will take the cheater. As much as I am not a fan of his bullshit, at least Jones defended his belt and has faced whoever was put in front of him. Not having your promoter carefully handling your career means a lot.

My disdain for them both is close but at least Conor never cheated and was always honorable when it was time to fight. No steroids, no eyepokes and he wasnt afraid to move up weight classes like Jones. Plus hes more exciting to watch when he actually is fighting. Jones is actually a pretty boring fighter most of the time and definitely a boring personality. Despite my criticisms of Conor and they are many, Jones is definitely the worse human being.

conor never shouldve gotten the title shot at LW, he beat no one.

He at least shoulve defended the belt, I dont blame him for not defending the FW belt, he would have to kill himself to cut that much again.. but lw is his division, and he isnt fighting the top dogs. Alvarez is good fighter, but khabib will make him his bitch, barboza and tony probably also...

jones is undoubtedly the best fighter to ever step on the octagon, roids coke or not, hes by far the best we have ever seen.

Whoever defends belts that's the one who gets fighter love...

Back