Conor on Floyd: "He's a Malteser with eyeballs"

Those anything like Whoppers?

Whoppers_box.jpg

If so, they are a perfect movie theater snack, he should take it as a compliment.
Whops are delicious

lmao thats hilarious cause its true. reality does not care about your feelings

How do you know Floyd net worth is around 400 mill? Cause of Forbes?

Do you really think Forbes is 100% reliable?

<36>

According to Forbes Floyd's net worth 2 years ago was 650 mill, now 350 mill, no way Floyd owe a credit or credits of 300 mill
I didn't even check Forbes actually, that's pretty much what everybody has been pegging him on for the last year or so.

Floyd was visibly upset when his Bugatti didn't sell for $2 million the other day, he's going through his money faster than he thought.

Even if I did check Forbes, it's way more credible than you.

Usually I would brush this aside as a bad joke, but he's got a history of using racial epithets/slurs (Nazi, Cholo, etc.). Imagine if he tries to pull his 'in a different time I'd enslave you' lines on Mayweather instead of Aldo.

You can get white malteasers, as a chocolate lover I know. I had them, they are yummy. So we need to find out which malteasers he was referring too.

Maltesers-White-Wrapper-Small.jpg

malteserswhite02.jpg

LN_067471_BP_11.jpg

maltesers_tasty_temptations.jpg

Was Conor being racist about Floyd with the milk chocolate malteasers?.. or was he in fact referencing Dana 'White' and their issues and he was meaning the 'White' malteasers. Hmmmmm the question still remains...

I need one of ya'll to send me some goddamn British candy so I can better appreciate the joke. I get it but it would just be better enjoyed with some candy from the U.K.

Back