Conor on Floyd: "He's a Malteser with eyeballs"

So the joke is that a black person with a shaved head is black and has a shaved head? And eyeballs?

Yes, Conor's fans find it funny (it seems), don't know why tho, may be their age

So the joke is that a black person with a shaved head is black and has a shaved head? And eyeballs?
I guess.... you kinda took the fun out it though.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to break it down, his head does look like a malteaser.

Just like how everyone calls Conor a leprechaun ?

leprec.jpg

Is one insult racist and the other one isn't?

Or do you think they are both racist?

Conor = GOAT. Gonna KO Floyd like kapow

I guess.... you kinda took the fun out it though.

I'm not sure why you felt the need to break it down, his head does look like a malteaser.

Just like how everyone calls Conor a leprechaun ?

leprec.jpg

Is one insult racist and the other one isn't?

Or do you think they are both racist?
I don't think there's a joke there

Edit: and as far as racism, well one of those is actually a reference to a location, the other is just a reference to a skin color

As I have mentioned before, he really knows how to pander to his fan base.

A Malteser Conor seems intent on imitating at every step...

I don't think there's a joke there

Edit: and as far as racism, well one of those is actually a reference to a location, the other is just a reference to a skin color
No, they are both a reference to physical appearance, and they are both jokes.

There is not one person who would call Conor a leoerachaun if he was from Germany
That is true, but it's doesn't change the intent.

They are both about each mans physical appearance, and no big deal.

Nah he's actually probably the best p4p boxer most of us will see in our lives, I'm not even a fan of Floyde but the guy has fought and beat the best in the world.

pretty lame.

but, thats the standard for conors insults.

what was racist about it? It was more accurate than anything. Maltesers are a delicious snack. Whats the negative connotation? Or do you see everything as racist like woodley.

lol didn't learn math when you were a kid? Floyd is worth around 400 million, 400 million divided by 200 is 2 million.

How do you know Floyd net worth is around 400 mill? Cause of Forbes?

Do you really think Forbes is 100% reliable?

<36>

According to Forbes Floyd's net worth 2 years ago was 650 mill, now 350 mill, no way Floyd owe a credit or credits of 300 mill

Is Conor is trying to turn himself into the heel vs a women beater?

Back