Conor now going on 48-hours of social media silence

no need for a comeback, you have a creep screen name, creep avv and creep tag line all about jojo/ tapped in 1.3 seconds? Gross man. clearly a single virgin

Tapped in 1.3 seconds is in reference to how long it took Conor to tap once the choke was applied.

so it's embarrassing because i spend less time on the internet than you or? I'm lost at where you are trying to go here

you clearly spend a lot more time on it than I do. you just understand it less.

he has gone ~48-hours one other time in january and a 4-day stretch between christmas and new years, but otherwise he typically posts multiple times daily or at least within 24-hours. 48-hour silence combined with his name in the headlines is absolutely unheard of
No, this is unlike him, usually when he is being mentioned in news articles he is all over social media, look at the recent showtime stuff. He was on twitter almost immediately. Now there is global mma news regarding him being stripped and not a peep, virtually unheard of for him to stay silent with that type of news

I just reported a stalking in progress to the police. I naturally assumed you're outside his house jerking off in the bushes so they should be there shortly. Finish up.

@D 1 Wrestler whenever Conor tweets again

fap.gif

I just reported a stalking in progress to the police. I naturally assumed you're outside his house jerking off in the bushes so they should be there shortly. Finish up.

you seem to be a conor hater. literally every mma journalism site in the world is spamming refresh on conors instagram and twitter feeds right now, they are probably getting thousands of clicks off the belt stripping / not stripping stories. You don't understand that conor IS MMA right now

thank you for confirming and your approval of my thread "conor silence"

i am flattered for serving as an inspiration for your spin off attempt

<{1-12}>

Man up dude. The ribcage is flexible.

Yeah...

Let me put it this way:

This dude is ca. 70kg (doesn't look fat).

He falls down from ca. 3m

Gravity is 9.8m/s^2

Let's do the math. As you may know the impact force energy of falling objects is calculated in the following way (physics in high school)

Energy at splat time: 1/2 * mass * velocity2 = mass * g * height

This simple.formula gives you the impact force energy of 2058.00 joules
on a likely narrow part of the ribcage or the stomach/liver directly. Let's say like 30cm of this dudes body.

Again simple math:

F = 2058j/0,3m = 6,8kN

Given 1kN is ca. 100kg or 220lbs. This dude just got smashed his ribs/stomach/liver with ca 1500lbs or ca. 700kg

So he may suffer severe damage

Befeore you call me to man up I kindly ask you to science up and be quiet. Think for a moment!

you seem to be a conor hater. literally every mma journalism site in the world is spamming refresh on conors instagram and twitter feeds right now, they are probably getting thousands of clicks off the belt stripping / not stripping stories. You don't understand that conor IS MMA right now

You sound like you're obsessed with another man.

MMA is MMA right now. Many, many fighters, many organizations, in many countries. But you'll only realize that if you're an MMA fan. Not if you're just a fan of another man.

Good luck with the coming out.

This along with news he will actually not be stripped, something big is coming my friends. Khabib and T-Ferg may end up being a super boring fight because they both want to lose so they don't have to face a fully rested Conor.

Not even Ngannou wants a piece of a fully rested Conor.

he has gone ~48-hours one other time in january and a 4-day stretch between christmas and new years, but otherwise he typically posts multiple times daily or at least within 24-hours. 48-hour silence combined with his name in the headlines is absolutely unheard of
"Absolutely unheard of", other than the last 2 times you just said he's done it in the past few weeks.

Last edited:
Back