Conor now going on 48-hours of social media silence

This along with news he will actually not be stripped, something big is coming my friends. Khabib and T-Ferg may end up being a super boring fight because they both want to lose so they don't have to face a fully rested Conor.

Dude, you're trying too hard. And stop stalking people, it's just creepy.

maybe the irish mafia finally got him

You still a closet homo so I'm fine with myself.
holy shit just realized your screen name is Mmm JoJo. LOL. Straight up stalker bro. and you created that in 2014 before she was even relevant, thats some serious long term stalking skills

@Hardkore what say you? No strip and silence. Will you eat your shoe if it is announced conor will fight the winner for the REAL belt???

This thread made me realize it's not Conor fans that are the problem, it's the fucking fanboys.

100% Fail

0 / 10

YatzXljQOm57WaxzWUA6_Stairs%20Just%20Wrong.gif

Did this dude survive? Like didn't his stomach or liver just pop? WOW

I don't watch sponge bob. you just don't understand the internet well enough to actually understand my av, noob.

so it's embarrassing because i spend less time on the internet than you or? I'm lost at where you are trying to go here

You must be a kid because that was a terrible comeback

no need for a comeback, you have a creep screen name, creep avv and creep tag line all about jojo/ tapped in 1.3 seconds? Gross man. clearly a single virgin

Back