Conor no power

'Lucky precision' is a spectacular contradiction in terms

Not really. You could easily say Uriah Hall's spinning back kick on Mousasi landed with precision by luck. Obviously this doesn't go for Conor who is simply precise by skill and intent.

Troll is clearly trolling. Or just incredibly dull.

something something speed and timing.

Wow u nut huggers. I post the truth and u little fan girls can't handle the truth. I say he got no brute force....and u girls be crying nooooooo not my conor noooooooooo he is so buff nooooooooo. Keep getting wet over ur Connie u lil fan whores

Wow u nut huggers. I post the truth and u little fan girls can't handle the truth. I say he got no brute force....and u girls be crying nooooooo not my conor noooooooooo he is so buff nooooooooo. Keep getting wet over ur Connie u lil fan whores
There's better ways to deal with diagreement, but as far as your post goes, Conor is p4p one of the hardest hitters in the sport. There are many holes in his game that have been covered by the huge size advantage he normally holds over his opponents, he even dwarved Eddie - but his punching power shouldn't really be up for debate anymore.

Back