Conor no power

His punches r weak. No brute force power behind it like Tyron Woodley or rumble johnson. He always get TKO, no clean cut KOs. Even the Aldo KO, Jose was up and talking seconds after. Why do you guys worship his left hand when theres no power, just some lucky precision punches. I mean even I can land on Eddie Alvarez.
TKO and KO both go under the same section in the win column so I don't see why it matters

As an avid Conor hater I have to agree. I think he is overrated. Sometimes it takes more than one punch for him to knock someone out and that is just sad.

Sweet, my mom is finally finished with my Totinos pizza rolls! bbiab!

I'm not even a Conor hugger but Jose was OUT.

Sure, most of Conor's finishes are TKOs but that requires power and placement.

I'm not saying he's got Thor's hammer on the end of his left. He does have power, though.

Pretty shit thread IMO.

Reeks of bias.

Lando bless

Legion of Groove;.1%ers

His punches r weak. No brute force power behind it like Tyron Woodley or rumble johnson. He always get TKO, no clean cut KOs. Even the Aldo KO, Jose was up and talking seconds after. Why do you guys worship his left hand when theres no power, just some lucky precision punches. I mean even I can land on Eddie Alvarez.
Well, the man himself did say, precision beats power, thus insinuating what TS is asserting.

Do you ever feel like you are the only one listening to what you have to say?

Tell you what

Go to Dublin
Find Conor
Tell him to punch you as hard as he can
Sign any waiver necessary
Get punched
Film it
Post it

If you do all that, and if you don't get KTFO'd immediately, then maybe we'll believe you.

Until that time, you can kindly return to the dunce corner and remain there until we call you.

(Hint: we won't call you. Ever.)

I am more mayhem than you, if I had your name, I would go into every thread and stir the pot.
I used to do that..... it gets boring after being carded for the 50th time lol

I don't see your point.

A fighter who doesn't have a lot of raw power but can still put his opponents down with precision, timing and skill is way more impressive to me than someone who gets by just off raw power.

McGregor is way more dangerous to strike with than lets say Jeremy Stephens. Stephens probably has more raw power, but what good is power when you can't land?

And lol at "lucky precision punches." You're clearly a troll. Precision punches are lucky, but winging power overhands and landing is impressive? Cool story bro.

Last edited:
Back