Conor no power

arcadehero

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
His punches r weak. No brute force power behind it like Tyron Woodley or rumble johnson. He always get TKO, no clean cut KOs. Even the Aldo KO, Jose was up and talking seconds after. Why do you guys worship his left hand when theres no power, just some lucky precision punches. I mean even I can land on Eddie Alvarez.

Well we have an early candidate for shittiest post of the year

giphy.gif

I was going to rip on you, but if you can really land on Eddie, I'm having second thoughts.

His punches r weak. No brute force power behind it like Tyron Woodley or rumble johnson. He always get TKO, no clean cut KOs. Even the Aldo KO, Jose was up and talking seconds after. Why do you guys worship his left hand when theres no power, just some lucky precision punches. I mean even I can land on Eddie Alvarez.
Conor is a much better striker than Tyron Woodley or Rumble Johnson

FACT: Connie has NEVER KO'd an opponent TALLER than him in the UFC.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't :cool:
<13>

Jose defending himself after 1 Conor punch

Tercera.png

TKO and KO both go under the same section in the win column so I don't see why it matters

I wonder what goofs alternate account that is?

Back