Conor never wants to rematch anybody

I meant anybody he wins against

Tell me, besides that big left what weapons does Conor have?

His kicks are really not great, doesnt have wrestling or grappling

Holloway is the only one that deserves a rematch.

I thought it was Conor never wants to fight anybody? Rematch or not, we just want to see him fight.

You would make this exact thread but the opposite if Conor had fought a lot of rematches.

Of course he wanted to rematch Diaz you goofs. Because he LOST TO HIM!

Conor would absolutely murder Eddie in a rematch, get real.

He knows once they figure out the left hand its game over because he has no other weapons

Eddie would run him right over in a rematch
He never wants to fight anyone at all anymore... it's been like 2 years since an mma fight and close to a year since his sham boxing match with mayweather, he's healthy, yet no fight even on the horizon

He knows once they figure out the left hand its game over because he has no other weapons

Eddie would run him right over in a rematch

Hahaha, just like in the first fight, right?
GTFO.

seh6p.gif

As has been said before he won his only rematch lol. Not only that but he learned from the first fight and made big improvements.

never seen a champion in anything get schooled as hard as eddie did on that fateful night
You should watch Shogun vs Jones. I'm a huge fan of Shogun but that was just way too brutal.

He never wants to fight anyone at all anymore... it's been like 2 years since an mma fight and close to a year since his sham boxing match with mayweather, he's healthy, yet no fight even on the horizon

He was recently signed to fight RDA but okay

A huge factor in Alvarez's lost was that Conor was in his head. I rewatched that fight not that long ago and you can see the minute he stepped in that octogon he was shook.

He let Conor implement his game plan and took it like a bitch.

It was actually kind of sad to watch. Conor got away with the LW title way too easily.

This. I rewatched that fight not too long ago. Eddie looked scared, and I don't mean scared of Conor, he was scared to make a mistake, he was thinking WAY too much. His emotions got the better of him. He got hit and fell on his ass, looked like he was hoping his corner would throw the towel in and save him in round 1. You can't fight mad and intimidated, just doesn't work.

Rematch... The fight we want is Khabib!!! Let the other guys talk about what they would do different this time...

Conor's stance and control of range (and how they set up his strikes) makes him the worst possible style match up for Eddie.

.....and worst possible style match up for Khabib as well.

Back