Conor: "My bloodline stood and fought the English Empire." Khabib: "What happened to your language?"

Define big numbers. Take the battle of Britain for example. Despite being our closest neighbours, 10 pilots. Poland by compassion 145. 32 all the way from Australia. The song 'Foggy Dew' literally encourages the Irish not to fight in WW1 and many who did were spat on and had to hide their medals on their return home.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16287211

History says Ireland were neutral durng WW2 but reality is, it was a country split and the overwhelming majority were on the Nazi side and even helped them.

About 120,000 70,000 men the Republic and 50, 000 from the North both sides of the divide. 120,000 men was a big help for the British side. Poland was conquered so all their pilots fled the country.

WW1 was a lot higher over 200,000 thousand and 49,000 of them died.

That's false the numbers would be less than 50 who joined the Nazis to fight against the UK.

Last edited:
LMFAO...@ this delusional irish nuthugger coming up with bullshit.

His name is Santos Saúl Álvarez Barragá......Santos means saint.....nothing of his name is related to the irish...so no, his name doesnt honor the irish.

Canelo, was the name put to him because of his hair...its suppose to be cinnamon.

As for his genetics...he is good because he has aztec/spanish genetics....I bet u, if he gets a DNA test, irish genes would either not show up or be miniscule.

Fact is...Fighting has thaught us that Spanish/Aztec genetics create great fighters.....

This is why Nate Diaz destroyed Conor.

I would not be shocked if Canelo ancestors were from France or Austria. The Keltics or celts originated from there and many of them had red hair. A lot of Irish did go to Mexico though in the 1800s so o you never know? He definitely not 100 per cent Mexican he got some European heritage.

The only thing I took from this is that the gaels are so fucking stupid that they allowed a Scot to be their King and lead them. That's because the Irish aren't good leaders and more akin to sheep. Go follow.

James was the King of England and a Scot a Catholic king. He was not a Gael that was a different period of history. William of Orange was a Protestant a ruler in Europe. He invaded England and took it over that why the UK is protestant today. James fled to Ireland but the Irish were at peace but he recruited men but they were not ready to battle a professional army from Europe and were heavily outnumbered almost 3 to 1 or 4 to 1. Geals were an Irish tribe during the start of the Viking age they invaded Scotland and took most of it over they also attacked places in England but did not try to take it over.

The scots are almost blood relatives of the Irish. They share same bloodline.

Last edited:
My dad is Lebanese, and my mom is Mexican and black

This is why you shouldn't assume

Everyone here already knows that you are a racist troll

The irony is Conor is more Mexican then Nate is. Nate is half white.

You are so ignorant that I bet you don't even know about new DNA studies revealing how the Irish have Spanish ancestry (from the crusaders who came there as well to introduce Catholicism)

And btw Conor DESTROYED the shit out of Nate and proved that the first fight was nothing but a short notice fluke

Conor>>>>>>>Nate. Stay in the continual state of triggered and salty that you are always in

Anyway, unlike you I can simply admire and appreacite celtic warriors and incredible rich history and culture like the Irish have

I mean holy shit you are pathetic and miserable

Go look into it, from Canelo's mother side. They gave him a name that commemorates it

And it's a FACT that the Irish fought with Mexico. That's why you couldn't even dispute that, and instead went after the smallest most irrelvant non-point of my post about his name. You think that disputes the main point and actual history? You would've already been DQd in debate you sad old Conor hater. Only idiots fall for or use dishonest deflection tactics like that

You should be thanking the Irish lol

And speaking of those falling for dishonest deflection tactics cough

If you actually agree or side with Goater that puts you on his side and instantly tells everyone else that you are a troll.

You are a like minded delusional Conor hater he is. That's all that is.

Read my reply to him and apply it to yourself

FACT is Irish helped Mexican fight for their independence. That's history and can not be denied.

You are one of the worst haters ive seen on here. You are just as bad as Goater. You both are awful

Nate beat the shit out of Conor, get over it

In short nobody wanted to conqueror a hard to get to place that held zero strategic value at the time. In other news water is wet.

That's false as well Ireland was a centre of culture and was very wealthy during the Viking age. That's why the Vikings kept coming to the island. History isn't just a few hundred years ago. Ireland has a 7,000-year-old history. America was a bush 400 years ago just forests.

They even make videos games of this period when the Irish fought. That guy you see in the picture was a Gael a Ruler in Ireland.

The majority of people in Northern Ireland consider themselves to be British, but it's probably about 60/40, or maybe even 55/45 now as catholics tend to have more kids than protestants. Although there is an increasing theme with younger generations that don't really give a fuck and just want to live their lives.
At the NI assembly elections 2017 there was only a gap of about 12,000 between the nationalist party's Sinn Fein and the SDLP versus the unionist DUP, UUP. As Sinn Fein have stated numerous times, if the unionists and Brits had any belief in the Belfast Telegraph, UTV etc polls they'd want a border pool in the morning to humiliate SF and shove the border question away for decades, the fact that they don't want one says it all.

I would not be shocked if Canelo ancestors were from France or Austria. The Keltics or celts originated from there and many of them had red hair. A lot of Irish did go to Mexico though in the 1800s so o you never know? He definitely not 100 per cent Mexican he got some European heritage.

Canelo himself said he has Irish ancestry

Here it is for those 2 trolls @GOATER @flairleguccijoints

Those educated in Mexican history look at the red hair, see the freckles and think of the Army unit, a 19th-century battalion that was predominantly Irish. They were known as Los Son Patricos, or Those of St. Patrick. They fought for Mexico in the Mexican-American War from 1844 through 1848.

Many, between 50 and 85, were executed as traitors. Their Mexican comrades also called them Los Colorados for their sunburned faces, freckles, and red hair. The guess is that an Alvarez ancestor marched among their ranks.

"There might have been an Irish grandfather somewhere there in my past," said Alvarez, whose mom, Ana Maria, is the only other redhead in a family that includes seven brothers, all boxers.

If not the hair, Irish ancestry might be found in part of the Alvarez name that is not included on billboards or on his boxing license. His full name is Santos Saul Alvararez Barragan. According to one history of the name, Barragan is the Mexican spelling of an old Irish name, Berrigen.

And then I found this from the online edition of The Ring:

Canelo is a good story with looks that make Mexicans think about another part of their history, Los Patricios, the Saint Patrick’s Battalion of Irish immigrants who deserted during the Mexican-American War, 1846 through 1848. The Irish complained about discrimination from American Army officers. Angry, they jumped to the other side and fought for Mexico in a losing cause. Fifty were executed. Mexican soldiers called them Los Colorados for their red hair and sunburned faces. [1]

Footnotes

[1] Canelo-Chavez Jr.: The Fight for Mexico - The Ring

People are so racist against the Irish, that the thought of successful people having Irish ancestry drives them into fits of nerd rage

Canelo himself said he has Irish ancestry

Here it is for those 2 trolls @GOATER @flairleguccijoints

Those educated in Mexican history look at the red hair, see the freckles and think of the Army unit, a 19th-century battalion that was predominantly Irish. They were known as Los Son Patricos, or Those of St. Patrick. They fought for Mexico in the Mexican-American War from 1844 through 1848.

Many, between 50 and 85, were executed as traitors. Their Mexican comrades also called them Los Colorados for their sunburned faces, freckles, and red hair. The guess is that an Alvarez ancestor marched among their ranks.

"There might have been an Irish grandfather somewhere there in my past," said Alvarez, whose mom, Ana Maria, is the only other redhead in a family that includes seven brothers, all boxers.

If not the hair, Irish ancestry might be found in part of the Alvarez name that is not included on billboards or on his boxing license. His full name is Santos Saul Alvararez Barragan. According to one history of the name, Barragan is the Mexican spelling of an old Irish name, Berrigen.

And then I found this from the online edition of The Ring:

Canelo is a good story with looks that make Mexicans think about another part of their history, Los Patricios, the Saint Patrick’s Battalion of Irish immigrants who deserted during the Mexican-American War, 1846 through 1848. The Irish complained about discrimination from American Army officers. Angry, they jumped to the other side and fought for Mexico in a losing cause. Fifty were executed. Mexican soldiers called them Los Colorados for their red hair and sunburned faces. [1]

Footnotes

[1] Canelo-Chavez Jr.: The Fight for Mexico - The Ring

People are so racist against the Irish, that the thought of successful people having Irish ancestry drives them into fits of nerd rage
You're full of shit.

You said that Canelo was named after the Irish to honor the irish.

His name Santos Saúl Álvarez Barragá....Again santos means saint in spanish...Saul is a spanish name as well, indigenous people have that name....So no, his name wasnt given to him to honor the Irish....Canelo simply means cinnamon, has nothing to do with honoring Irish....So you're full of shit.

As got his last name barragan

nickname for a strong or brave man, from Spanish barragán ‘young man’, ‘warrior’. metonymic occupational name for a maker or seller of fustian, a kind of material, Spanish barragán (from Arabic barrakân)

So no...that is a very common nick name in Mexico because of spain influence.

But lets say your right...Lets say that Irish who fought with Mexico is Canelo's great grandfather(Canelo even says that maybe, seems to doubt it, he doesn't even know)........Most of his genetics are still spanish/Native.

bayliss-nate-diaz.jpg

And Nate Diaz along with a shitload of other Mexican fighters have already proved that Mexican Fight genetics > Irish fight genetics.

So Canelo's success are due to Spanish/Aztec genes.....Not Irish tapout genes.

Sorry that facts hurt, kid.

Last edited:
That's false as well Ireland was a centre of culture and was very wealthy during the Viking age. That's why the Vikings kept coming to the island. History isn't just a few hundred years ago. Ireland has a 7,000-year-old history. America was a bush 400 years ago just forests.

Huh? You are spouting nonsense. The attraction from the Vikings was that the Irish were already along one of their regular routes West. America had advanced Civilization long before Ireland. Just forests? You forget about Mayas, Aztecs and Incas?

Once could easily argue with Conor McGregor representing Ireland you have no civilization even today.

You're full of shit.

His name Santos Saúl Álvarez Barragá....Again santos means saint in spanish...Saul is a spanish name as well, the most indigenous people have that name....So no, his name wasnt given to him to honor the Irish....Canelo simply means cinnamon, has nothing to do with honoring Irish....So you're full of shit.

But lets say your right...Lets say that Irish who fought with Mexico is Canelo's great grandfather(Canelo even says that maybe, seems to doubt it, he doesn't even know)........Most of his genetics are still spanish/Native.

bayliss-nate-diaz.jpg

And Nate Diaz along with a shitload of other Mexican fighters have already proved that Mexican Fight genetics > Irish fight genetics.

Well considering you’re Mexican and not white, we know where your bias is

Fedor is my favorite fighter.

My bias is based on Skill/Merit/If I like a fighter........Sorry but Color/Nationality/race/etc isn't a criteria for me...Im a true fucking fan unlike most of the UFC fanbase who only roots for white people.

My bias is based on Skill/Merit/If I like a fighter........Sorry but Color/Nationality/race/etc isn't a criteria for me...Im a true fucking fan unlike most of the UFC fanbase who only roots for white people.

You're full of shit.

His name Santos Saúl Álvarez Barragá....Again santos means saint in spanish...Saul is a spanish name as well, the most indigenous people have that name....So no, his name wasnt given to him to honor the Irish....Canelo simply means cinnamon, has nothing to do with honoring Irish....So you're full of shit.

bayliss-nate-diaz.jpg

Did you just ignore this part

According to one history of the name, Barragan is the Mexican spelling of an old Irish name, Berrigen.

Derp derp derp

Just as I was telling you, I WAS RIGHT.

Canelo's birth name is an homage to the Irish who helped Mexicans in their attempt to fight for independence

You tried to make it all about the name, because you couldn't dispute the actual main point I made about history, and yet you were still WRONG about the name

You cant stop taking Ls. You are a perpetual loser

And now that you have been exposed and refuted on all of your prior non sense

Now you are trying to make it a race war between Mexicans and Irish

You truly are a racist, disgusting, miserable, pathetic old man

You should be ashamed

1. Conor OUT CLASSED the fuck out of Nate, ERASING the loss from 5 months earlier, and proving that the first fight was nothing but a short notice fluke.

UltimateMessyFugu-size_restricted.gif

2. Conor is probably more Mexican then the half-white Diaz brothers are lmao. The Irish have Spanish ancestry

3. Let it eat away at your racism that Canelo is part Irish.

Why are you so insecure?

Last edited:
Conor still speaks his language.

Khabib got owned.

McGregor's killing him.
Irelands on census statistics show a continual decline in native speakers. 12 years of schooling all being forced to learn Irish and yet few students come out with any fluency. Ireland will not speak gaelic in a few generations, yet the Welsh across the way show steady improvements in the numbers of people who fluently speak its language.

The Irish are nothing more then a defeated people, whose own membership actively fights against its own cultural heritage and demands they speak English.

Oh I thought you hate white people

Not read all the shit,

Mcgregors were banned from scotland by scottish king James, for killing another clan inc women and children, Mcgregors bloodline ran away to ireland.
There was no English empire, actually his bloodline makes him a Brit.

Not read all the shit,

Mcgregors were banned from scotland by scottish king James, for killing another clan inc women and children, Mcgregors bloodline ran away to ireland.
There was no English empire, actually his bloodline makes him a Brit.
False

You are only repeating part of the whole story as reported on by Birish slave owners and the British oppressors who have tried to demonize the Irish/McGregor clan

Back