Conor: "My bloodline stood and fought the English Empire." Khabib: "What happened to your language?"

Conor got slaughtered in every way
The only thing khabib slaughtered was the English language with his broken speech. Wasn't Connor's best performance but he had some good moments and won overall

LMFAO...@ this delusional irish nuthugger coming up with bullshit.

His name is Santos Saúl Álvarez Barragá......Santos means saint.....nothing of his name is related to the irish...so no, his name doesnt honor the irish.

Canelo, was the name put to him because of his hair...its suppose to be cinnamon.

As for his genetics...he is good because he has aztec/spanish genetics....I bet u, if he gets a DNA test, irish genes would either not show up or be miniscule.

Fact is...Fighting has thaught us that Spanish/Aztec genetics create great fighters.....

This is why Nate Diaz destroyed Conor.

why is he ginger then?

Wrestling declawed, tamed, baby circus bears is not that impressive. The way you people cream over it "oh he wrestles bears dude he's a beast" is revolting.
But would a pregnancy prevent him from fighting?

His name is Santos Saúl Álvarez Barragá......Santos means saint.....nothing of his name is related to the irish...so no, his name doesnt honor the irish.

Canelo, was the name put to him because of his hair...its suppose to be cinnamon.

As for his genetics...he is good because he has aztec/spanish genetics....I bet u, if he gets a DNA test, irish genes would either not show up or be miniscule.

Fact is...Fighting has thaught us that Spanish/Aztec genetics create great fighters.....

that guy is the biggest dick rider I’ve ever seen, to the point that he’s making up shit.
“Named after the Irish”, clown shit.

why is he ginger then?

Going by your comment, guess these kids are all Irish as well? There is this false belief that gingers originate from Ireland or Scotland. But this is false, gingers actually originate from Central Asia.

7b717-gingertibetangirl.jpg

main-qimg-b0bf7e8f6655433649e91fb667d2cd63.webp

main-qimg-8c5c3ff869a1d8de95b101e2f9b93eea.webp

main-qimg-bb653dade6845acc72c53fea4b970929

Kabeb said this Mcgegor said that

<6>

No wonder people miss pride, stomps made the talking

The Caucasus people are the natives of the area. The Russians are the invading slavs who took over.

Kind of like how British colonizers came to America and wreaked havoc on Native Americans.

The Caucasus region has been conquered so many times by so many different people, its a miracle and a testament to their toughness that those people still exist.

Its also why they are so insane in that region. Their history has been nothing but war and poverty for centuries.
They survived because the conquerors mixed with their women

I know people form Northern Ireland don't consider themselfes British, but that there are political leaders there who cater to Britian or are secretly British?

The majority of people in Northern Ireland consider themselves to be British, but it's probably about 60/40, or maybe even 55/45 now as catholics tend to have more kids than protestants. Although there is an increasing theme with younger generations that don't really give a fuck and just want to live their lives.

(though even worse after WW2 while neutral Ireland had a good laugh at your asses been handed to you at Dunkirk, Norway, Crete, Signapore etc)

Ireland did a bit more than laugh. 'neutral' Ireland harboured Nazis. A part of Irish history that is always swept under the carpet in favour of shouting louder about unfavourable parts of British history.

Conor clutching at straws

Ireland was given their independence through the benevolence of the British Empire. Ireland has never won a war.
What are you talking about?
Getting licked by the Irish in the Irish war of Independence and then signing away governence of most of the Ireland is not benevolence.

By that logic America is also given freedom due to England's kindness lol

If the Irish were as menacing as Connor says, they could rule the whole of their own island. Taking it by force if necessary, instead of waiting for favorable terms to be given by England. England controlled its entire island since the 1500s, yet the Irish are so tough they they let England slap them around until 1920 and they didn’t even get the whole island? Cmon.
With the shenanigans that are going on with UK and EU now? Give it 5-10 years and the whole island will have freedom from the UK.

That's my opinion.

They also fought for the British in big numbers during WW1 and WW2.

Define big numbers. Take the battle of Britain for example. Despite being our closest neighbours, 10 pilots. Poland by compassion 145. 32 all the way from Australia. The song 'Foggy Dew' literally encourages the Irish not to fight in WW1 and many who did were spat on and had to hide their medals on their return home.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16287211

History says Ireland were neutral durng WW2 but reality is, it was a country split and the overwhelming majority were on the Nazi side and even helped them.

"We fought the English Empire" ?

Khabib should have replied with "We? Who is this We?....No....YOU tapped to Nate Diaz" lol

I would have lost it.

Guys kill me talking about what their ancestors did. My father was a champion in high school basketball, and I'm ass on the courts. My bloodline is way closer to his, than Conor to his ancestors who fought the English. lol

Conor's press conference was hilarious, he is a riot. But that part I didn't understand.

Define big numbers. Take the battle of Britain for example. Despite being our closest neighbours, 10 pilots. Poland by compassion 145. 32 all the way from Australia. The song 'Foggy Dew' literally encourages the Irish not to fight in WW1 and many who did were spat on and had to hide their medals on their return home.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16287211

History says Ireland were neutral durng WW2 but reality is, it was a country split and the overwhelming majority were on the Nazi side and even helped them.

These Are Not The Factoids You Are Looking For....

giphy.gif

"We fought the English Empire" ?

Khabib should have replied with "We? Who is this We?....No....YOU tapped to Nate Diaz" lol

I would have lost it.

Guys kill me talking about what their ancestors did. My father was a champion in high school basketball, and I'm ass on the courts. My bloodline is way closer to his, than Conor to his ancestors who fought the English. lol

Conor's press conference was hilarious, he is a riot. But that part I didn't understand.

yeah my dad trained as a computer programmer, i never inherited any of those skills. nor his obesity or diabetes

My dad is Lebanese, and my mom is Mexican and black

This is why you shouldn't assume

Everyone here already knows that you are a racist troll

The irony is Conor is more Mexican then Nate is. Nate is half white.

You are so ignorant that I bet you don't even know about new DNA studies revealing how the Irish have Spanish ancestry (from the crusaders who came there as well to introduce Catholicism)

And btw Conor DESTROYED the shit out of Nate and proved that the first fight was nothing but a short notice fluke

Conor>>>>>>>Nate. Stay in the continual state of triggered and salty that you are always in

Anyway, unlike you I can simply admire and appreacite celtic warriors and incredible rich history and culture like the Irish have

I mean holy shit you are pathetic and miserable

Go look into it, from Canelo's mother side.

And it's a FACT that the Irish fought with Mexico. That's why you couldn't even dispute that, and instead went after the smallest most irrelvant non-point of my post about his name. You think that disputes the main point and actual history? You would've already been DQd in debate you sad old Conor hater. Only idiots fall for or use dishonest deflection tactics like that

You should be thanking the Irish lol

And speaking of those falling for dishonest deflection tactics cough

But would a pregnancy prevent him from fighting?

that guy is the biggest dick rider I’ve ever seen, to the point that he’s making up shit.
“Named after the Irish”, clown shit.

If you actually agree or side with Goater that puts you on his side and instantly tells everyone else that you are a troll.

You are a like minded delusional Conor hater like he is. That's all that is.

Read my reply to him and apply it to yourself

FACT is Irish helped Mexican fight for their independence. That's history and can not be denied.

You are one of the worst haters ive seen on here. You are just as bad as Goater. You both are awful

Last edited:
The majority of people in Northern Ireland consider themselves to be British, but it's probably about 60/40, or maybe even 55/45 now as catholics tend to have more kids than protestants. Although there is an increasing theme with younger generations that don't really give a fuck and just want to live their lives.
Your opinion does not reflect the opinions of others from that area that I've read up on or heard from

Yeah, you were already caught lying about the history of the McGregor clans

So I don't really believe one word out of your mouth

Now it all kind of makes sense to me where your bias comes from

I've seen the latest polls which show a majority of NI would rather be part of united Ireland (in Europe) than a United Kingdom (out of europe).

Granted that it depends partially on how brexit turns out , but there's a real possibility of calling a referendum on United Ireland if brexit results in a border either in the Irish sea or along the ROI/NI border.

In my opinion

Back