Conor: "My bloodline stood and fought the English Empire." Khabib: "What happened to your language?"

Yes but that forum only talks about J1 which is mostly in Dagestanis and East Chechens. Most Chechens have J2 and the ones with J1 are often with Dagestani origin. One more famous guy that has J1 is Ramzan Kadyrov.
There is one or two threads about Gypsies with J2 (don't know what exact % of them had it) and I looked into the thread with famous J2 people and there seems to be like you said, more English (and other European) people.

Wasn’t Khabib saying that in response to Conor’s retorts about language? Paraphrasing: “I speak four languages while you only speak one.” I don’t think it had anything to do with the conquering thing. Could be wrong though.

Basically.

And since Conor brought up the lame warrior lineage crap Khabib simply stated the obvious, that the fact he’s speaking English as his main tongue proves the restistance wasn’t nearly as effective as he thinks. Again, it’s not Khabib getting heated, just pointing out the obvious.

Lol you know Conor was shook cause his immediate reaction to Khabib was to stand up, wave his arms around, talk whiskey and act like a clown. And then pecking at Dana trying to find support.

Damn whoever loses is gonna bring about a mass suicide the likes of which the world has never seen before

Khabib only speaks Avaric fluently.

He doesnt speak Russian OR English.

McGregor only speaks English.

Gaelic is a dead language.

Who really assimilated?
Really? Everybody in the Caucasus speaks Russian.. even ex-USSR countries like Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan still speak it.. Khabib speaks Russian well, just with a different accent.

Conor: "They [Chechens] were chased from their lands to the edge of cliffs. My family, my bloodline, the McGregor clan, we stood and we fought, we fought the English Empire... So much so that our name was banished for 100 years by King James at the time..."

Khabib: "Okay, why you changed your language? What's wrong with you? What happened to your language? You talk in English."

QONVIyz.gif

OQ4QeVl.gif

Time stamped at 1:22:02

That shit Conu said was ICE ICE BABY

Meanwhile Ireland is its own country and dags are hated by Russians
This is true from what ive heard, got alot of Irish & Russian friends in the BX BORO that are pure Russian and Irish at that, and they flat out just don't like Chechen's for some reason

Really? Everybody in the Caucasus speaks Russian.. even ex-USSR countries like Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan still speak it.. Khabib speaks Russian well, just with a different accent.
Srill, why do the Russiand talk so lowly of the Chechen's bruv? Their history I'm assuming

Khabib doesn't speak Russian very well.

People say his Russian is about as good as his English.

The Caucasus peoples don't speak Russian among each other.

Srill, why do the Russiand talk so lowly of the Chechen's bruv? Their history I'm assuming

The Caucasus people are the natives of the area. The Russians are the invading slavs who took over.

Kind of like how British colonizers came to America and wreaked havoc on Native Americans.

The Caucasus region has been conquered so many times by so many different people, its a miracle and a testament to their toughness that those people still exist.

Its also why they are so insane in that region. Their history has been nothing but war and poverty for centuries.

Last edited:

Interesting none the less. Hope that's isn't the case. I've seen many times where astrology readings were way off...But sometimes it is strangely right...hoping for the best for Conor and a dominating win over Khabib

IF Conor is to lose then I would much rather he lose to Gsp then fucking Khabib

Khabib is used to wrestle bears and lives in a place full of real criminals, how does conor thinks that one manlet clown from Ireland is going to scare Khabib?
Wrestling declawed, tamed, baby circus bears is not that impressive. The way you people cream over it "oh he wrestles bears dude he's a beast" is revolting.

Khabib doesn't speak Russian very well.

People say his Russian is about as good as his English.

The Caucasus peoples don't speak Russian among each other.
Well, this is both wrong. His Russian may not be 100% correct at times, but he can speak Russian levels above his English. He went to a Russian school and university.. he speaks Russian just fine. Most of his interviews are in Russian and he even speaks Russian in his post fight - not Avar.

Most Russians think the same of most Caucasian Russian speakers, but they get accepted into our universities, so obviously have quite good Russian...

But this is a lie, I heard Russian everywhere I have been in Ossetia. They most definitely do speak all Russian, their ethnic languages are a large minority. Avars have the second largest spoken language in Dagestan.. after Russian. As far as I know, they only speak Dargin, Lezgin etc to their families. But to everybody else (an ethnic group that doesn't match your own), how are you supposed to speak? Speak Avar to people who don't share Avar as their own ethnic descent's language?... and go to Moscow, St. Petersburg etc, people there don't even know their ethnic language.

mainly because they don't see why Putin still has ties with Kadyrov, because Chechnya doesn't make money for anyone. The same story for the other republics too.

What do they speak in the Republic of Dagestan? lol

Also you left out the part where he replied in Irish - can I go for to the toilet on the bus. lol

Irish also helped Mexicans fight for independence

A little-known chapter in U.S.-Mexican history is that of El Batallón de los San Patricios or “St. Patrick’s Battalion.” In a nutshell, St. Patrick’s Battalion was a group of immigrants, mostly of Irish descent, who fought alongside the Mexican Army during the Mexican-American War (1846-1848).

https://blogs.loc.gov/law/2013/03/the-san-patricios-the-irish-heroes-of-mexico/

The Irish warriors who helped Mexico gain fight for their independence stood in Mexico afterwards and had generations of families in Mexico, which is why today there is a segment of Irish Mexicans in Mexico.

Canelo Alvarez the biggest star in boxing was given a name at birth to commemorate those Irish Warriors/that bloodline

Canelo has some of that Irish warrior in his blood from his mom's side

The Irish truly are a fierce beautiful people who are the ultimate warriors

Not only did the Irish fight for their own freedom, they helped others try to fight for their freedoms as well

God bless The Irish

Conor McGregor comes from a serious bloodline of ancient warriors
LMFAO...@ this delusional irish nuthugger coming up with bullshit.

His name is Santos Saúl Álvarez Barragá......Santos means saint.....nothing of his name is related to the irish...so no, his name doesnt honor the irish.

Canelo, was the name put to him because of his hair...its suppose to be cinnamon.

As for his genetics...he is good because he has aztec/spanish genetics....I bet u, if he gets a DNA test, irish genes would either not show up or be miniscule.

Fact is...Fighting has thaught us that Spanish/Aztec genetics create great fighters.....

This is why Nate Diaz destroyed Conor.

Last edited:
Conor: "They [Chechens] were chased from their lands to the edge of cliffs. My family, my bloodline, the McGregor clan, we stood and we fought, we fought the English Empire... So much so that our name was banished for 100 years by King James at the time..."

Khabib: "Okay, why you changed your language? What's wrong with you? What happened to your language? You talk in English."

QONVIyz.gif

OQ4QeVl.gif

Time stamped at 1:22:02

I could be wrong but I don't think Avars or Dagestanis spoke Russian until they were conquered either?

Back