Conor moved up and beat bigger men while Fedor lost to smaller men moving up

SocialJusticeFighter

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
Was thinking to myself about who would have a bigger legacy when it was all said and done, Conor McGregor or Fedor?

Then I realized Conor moved up in weight to beat much bigger men while Fedor lost to much smaller men who moved up in weight.

Conor's legacy > Fedor's.

It's time for a heavies purge.

One of the worst posters on Sherdog. The fact you aren't banned is an miracle.
giphy.gif

Was thinking to myself about who would have a bigger legacy when it was all said and done, Conor McGregor or Fedor?

Then I realized Conor moved up in weight to beat much bigger men while Fedor lost to much smaller men who moved up in weight.

Fedor was an undersized Heavyweight his entire career lol He is a natural LHW, at best!

I've an even bigger Conor nuthugger than Ido Portal, Artem Lobov and Dillon Danis all put together but you just need to STFU and GTFO with dat bait garbage shit.

Conor moved up in weight to beat Eddie Alvarez, who Conor is bigger than. Before that he went 1-1 with big pillow Nate.

Men, plural, which men do you refer to?

Most of the people he beat up at FW were significantly smaller, and it's now unlikely that he'll ever return to the weight again, but... ok. Lol

McMuffinheads are the worst demographic in MMA fandom.

I know I shouldn't feed the Troll but Conor killed himself to make weight to have a significant weight & height advantage at FW & even at LW looked huge standing opposite Eddie whilst Fedor could of easily cut to make LHW & instead often fought guys bigger than himself & still dominated.

Go away. The Conor mcgregor nut Huggery on sherdog right now is ridiculous.

08780cbb1763221698a7a68615e89e87_im-actually-embarrassed-for-im-embarrassed-for-you-meme_480-270.gif

Lost twice to Nate, and beat Eddie Alvarez, a tiny LW...and refuses to defend belt....does not compare to Fedor's resume, no comparison.

Fedor had already proven himself by that point

Conor took 12 months of maternity leave

95% of men on this planet are bigger than conor.....it`s not like that midget have a lot of choice

its also a debunked myth that fedor was always at a significant size disadvantage.

conor > fedora

Fedor was undefeated hw champ for a decade, conor moved up and got choked out by journeyman nate diaz

Back