Conor modelled his techniques after Lomachenko

biomech

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been mentioned before or anyone has realised it, but it's clear to me that Conor has tried to use Lomachenko's techniques and footwork.

In an interview a while back someone asked Conor what he thought about Lomachenko, and Conor specifically played down Lomachenko and said that he was more of a Rigondeaux man himself. It was a smokescreen since Conor didn't want anyone to realise it was actually Lomachenko that he was trying to copy.

Watch Lomachenko's work and you can clearly see Conor is trying to copy him. Except Conor is completely shit at it. One can't just watch videos of Loma and think he can do the same. Not going to happen. Loma's footwork is out of this world.

Conor tried to copy him but failed miserably.

I’d have to rewatch the fight, but it hurts my eyes.

I’ll still agree that his footwork failed miserably though.

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

i agree that mcgregor is more like rigondeaux

NO MAS-CHENKO

hqdefault.jpg

lomachenko-rigondeaux-fight%20(8).jpg

Loma uses his angles to open up attack angles. Conor, at least in the Floyd fight, was wasting his movement by jumping out of place, and necessitating a reset of his positioning. He even did so while putting himself directly into the effective angle for Floyd's right hand.

Anybody can jump around. Jumping around while staying balanced and giving yourself an angle to fire, while robbing your opponent of one is an entirely different story.

its the other way around.

lomo modeled his technique after conor.

a lot of ppl were giving shit about conors arm punches when mayweathe ducked but lomo did same thing.

Conor moves back and forth very well. He looks awkward as hell when he moves laterally. Nothing like Lomachenko. Conor hardly even tries to use lateral movement to create angles like Lomachenko does

its the other way around.

lomo modeled his technique after conor.

a lot of ppl were giving shit about conors arm punches when mayweathe ducked but lomo did same thing.

<Huh2>

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg
That happened in round 7

2eogw0n.gif

^THIS happened in round 8. Meaning Conor adjusted to succesfully go Lomachenko on Floyd. Therefore Conor>>>>Floyd

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg
Watching Conor box was like watching a child think he’s a boxer and rapidly realising he wasn’t

Entitled little TMZ douche

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg
I still don't know how he thought that exchange was going to go, even if he was faster than Floyd and landed it wouldn't have had much power, his feet are in such an awkward position while throwing the punch too.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before or anyone has realised it, but it's clear to me that Conor has tried to use Lomachenko's techniques and footwork.

In an interview a while back someone asked Conor what he thought about Lomachenko, and Conor specifically played down Lomachenko and said that he was more of a Rigondeaux man himself. It was a smokescreen since Conor didn't want anyone to realise it was actually Lomachenko that he was trying to copy.

Watch Lomachenko's work and you can clearly see Conor is trying to copy him. Except Conor is completely shit at it. One can't just watch videos of Loma and think he can do the same. Not going to happen. Loma's footwork is out of this world.

Conor tried to copy him but failed miserably.

Do you have braindamage? They fight nothing a like, absolutely nothing.

Please show some footage of where Conor is trying to "copy" Lomachenko.

Goddamn, I wished Conor had knocked out Mayweather. It still pains me what a gargantuan moment we missed out on.

Goddamn, I wished Conor had knocked out Mayweather. It still pains me what a gargantuan moment we missed out on.

I wish that I could have a titfuck threesome with Christina Hendricks and Kat Dennings.

Like Conor KOing Floyd (or any other elite level boxer), that's not going to happen in this life.

Yeah, if only he could actually box, and actually had power by boxing standards, it could have happened!

Instead, we got this.

UepSTfZ.gif

tumblr_ove4poSfVj1upwz95o1_400.gif

aosECR9.gif

KlutzyLegalEmperorshrimp-small.gif

dxvJbH.gif

003_Floyd_Mayweather_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members