Conor might never come back as he himself said that its hard to fight when you have money(+Proof)

It will be the worse financial decision ever, if he doesn't comeback.

Imagine if Mayweather left boxing after De la Hoya...his first big paycheck...He didn't.....He "retired" after hatton but he knew that he was the A side now.

Conor will make a shitload of money if he comes back.....he's an idiot if he doesn't.....He knows he will likely lose but if he cares about the money, he will take his beatings.

he made 10-20 mill before the Floyd fight and it he doesn't want those pays days now I days well than go sit on sidelines being worthless

his ego can't handle sitting on the sidelines and making burger king commercials, while the ufc keeps making money and new stars. he will come back to fight atleast once. if he gets humiliated then he'll fight another mega manlet and call it.:cool:

well he been sitting for 2 years so I think he just fine being on the sidelines.

Good for him. Fuck risking brain trauma when you're financially stable

he made 10-20 mill before the Floyd fight and it he doesn't want those pays days now I days well than go sit on sidelines being worthless
He won't make $100...maybe $30 million per fight which is reasonable...thats what Floyd for a couple of fights.

Conor IMO got paid at most $10-$15 million in UFC before Floyd.

Now, because of all of his exposure...$30 million.

He is coming back...he isn't that big of an idiot to let money go.

He won't make $100...maybe $30 million per fight which is reasonable...thats what Floyd for a couple of fights.

Conor IMO got paid at most $10-$15 million in UFC before Floyd.

Now, because of all of his exposure...$30 million.

He is coming back...he isn't that big of an idiot to let money go.

so he can make 10-2o mill still but is picking to sit on his ass dicking any one at 155 who would beat him.

The guy is addicted to spending money and is doing BK commercials for extra cash.
This is a story we have seen hundreds of times with ego athletes from all sports. He will come back after blowing enough money, and after being out for so long plus comfort weight, he's not gonna look the same.
The guy is in for a really bad fall and he's doing everything he can to prolong the inevitable.

I don't personally see Conor as any different than countless other high level athletes / public figures who are In many cases even richer than Conor but continue to perform at the highest level.

These sort of people love money and the power / status that comes along with It too much to just quit. Conor coming back and defending Is pretty Important for maintaining that image, reputation and the path he's carved for himself thus far.

Conor Is also a fighter. Just like other athletes / masters In their field, It's never easy to just walk away. It's why so many continue to compete past their peak, because It is all they know.

So yeah, the Idea that he's just going to walk away Is a nice little narrative that people have created but doesn't seem very likely from where I'm sitting. Especially when his earning potential and global popularity / notoriety Is higher than ever.
Agree, he's to much of a narcist. You can tell by Conor McTwitters social media behavior.

He earned a lot of money. But, Conor spends money in large amounts and rapidly. You or I could easily live off Conor money for the rest of our lives. But, Conor could be broke in 5 years (assuming he doesn't fight again). I don't think he can change his lifestyle; he seems addicted to it. So, he may very well need to fight again in the not so distant future.

Jarl
You nailed it with your post. He wants to maintain his lifestyle and that costs money. Let's not forget that if this guy doesn't have some good financial advisors he might be in trouble with the tax man.

Nah, hes coming back. Even tho he loves money, he loves fighting to make even more money. He'll likely have a go at Khabib/Tony and if he loses, fight Diaz 3 and then he'll fight the winner at 145/

Timestamped
And all of you fuckers that want cliffs, its a fucking 5 second video so stop being dead weight on earth and just watch it

On video: Very sadly, hes never gonna run out of that kind of money so he might never come back

Lol

You people will die dry endlessly trying sell US the notion that we “need”to agree with the idea the Connie deserves TO GET PAID to give us the “honor” to see he defending something right?

Well,for where I see the dude had one run,a single run where he would do ANYTHING to ge it done right.

And the run was to get rich.

He did it! He is very well for the rest of his life.

He doesn’t have the heart to put in line.
He will not risk his “franchise”name for the challenge to BE THE BEST.

And is pretty clear,
He will not do unless he gets paid soo much that the onus of that loss doesn’t fuck his “business”

Well at least IMO?

Good riddance!

He is rich,he doesn’t want to put his ass in the line and the line is running without him already.

Byeh!
Connie!
Byeeeh!

Timestamped
And all of you fuckers that want cliffs, its a fucking 5 second video so stop being dead weight on earth and just watch it

On video: Very sadly, hes never gonna run out of that kind of money so he might never come back

Please baby Jesus, If only It were true that he really was retired. Only thing is, Sherdog would still be starting threads about him 25 years down the road, talking about what color underwear he's got on (kinda defeats the purpose of retiring and being forgotten about). Leave it up to these Cheeto fingers on here to remind you about him everyday.

Last edited:
Dude knows his value - and insists on getting paid according to his drawing power - more than any fighter on the roster. If there's a hold up it's because UFC are not offering him enough. As usual the retarded MMA fans side with the billionaire businessmen and not the fighters.

tenor.gif

tciQgLp.png

Please baby Jesus, If only It were true. Sherdog would still be starting threads about him (he who doesn't defend shall not be called by name) 25 years down the road about what color underwear he's got on, kinda defeats the purpose of retiring and being forgotten about. Leave it up to these Cheeto fingers on here to remind you about him everyday, YAY!!!!
Poirier fan

<mma4>

From the start of his UFC career he said fighting is a sport where you get in make some money and then quit fast. Can’t believe people still don’t understand Conor’s mentality. Before his UFC debut, he has already quit the sport, because he don’t want life long damage, and he had just wintnessed it happened to a partner.

Too early to retire in my opinion

He still got 4-5 mma fights left

I’d like to see him fight Tyrone Woodley for the welter weight title.
He already said he's going to be fighting for a couple more years in his last interview.

People are just blindly speculating. He will come this year and reclaim both titles.

He will come back, his first fight imo will be against Max or Brian whoever holds the FW title at the time, he will take the belt, i love both Max and Brian but Conor can beat both of them imo. He will then move up to LW fight Tony or Khabib then to add to his legacy move up again and take that WW then maybe his last fight another one in the ring for a huge pay day. Then retire

giphy.gif

Back