Conor mentioned that he's dealing with probation and a bunch of civil cases

Go fuck yourself. He lost thousands of dollars from losing out on being on that card, and also from the training camp he spent money on.
The unemployed won’t understand this, hence all the jokes.

Now that you mention it, there's plenty of blame to go round, they should all be named in the lawsuits.
Naw, there was only one person triggered enough to throw it! Oh wait, must have been all that "warrior" blood raging through him haha! The McGregor clan, the dolly tossers!

Naw, there was only one person triggered enough to throw it! Oh wait, must have been all that "warrior" blood raging through him haha! The McGregor clan, the dolly tossers!
Dolly tossing is a fine pastime.

Chiesa is suing as the broken glass gave him a nasty cut in his vag

Chiesa is suing because mcgregors actions led to him not being allowed to fight resulting in a loss of income and potential bonus income.

Pretty simple dumbass

He threw a heavy metal object at a vehicle filled with people while on camera. Welcome to the real world where people collect damages they are owed. Like Conor wouldn’t collect money owed to him.

The bus driver is the one who's going to get paid the most. I'm a Conor fan and I feel bad for that dude.

He isn't on probation. I am pretty sure of it. He plead out to a deal that didn't have it.
How the fuck would he not he not be on probation? You don't commit felonies and not get probation.

Edit: holy shit you're right, his deal didn't include probation. Lmao that's fucking insane..

Last edited:
Chiesa is suing because mcgregors actions led to him not being allowed to fight resulting in a loss of income and potential bonus income.

Pretty simple dumbass
Relax. His v got cut. Not yours.

Go fuck yourself. He lost thousands of dollars from losing out on being on that card, and also from the training camp he spent money on.

Shut up UFC already paid his cry baby ass

Conor is symbolic of a Bigger Flaw in Society...

I point this flaw out whenever and wherever I can. .

You ?

.Ignore..? deny?.. accept?

? .....
{<BJPeen}

Go on. Explain how Conor represents something wrong with society. He is a prize fighter who plays a character to make more money. Prize fighting has been a thing for hundreds of years.

Back