Conor mentioned that he's dealing with probation and a bunch of civil cases

Also, his VISA really should've been revoked. It's sickening how tolerant (and even supportive) people are of foreigners committing violent crimes on US soil.

Also, his VISA really should've been revoked. It's sickening how tolerant (and even supportive) people are of foreigners committing violent crimes on US soil.
lmao, I really hope you are joking. California is a sanctuary state and there are millions of illegal aliens including tens of thousands of violent gang members. Why would you be mad a guy who comes here legally and brings in revenue?

He couldn't talk about it because it is an on going case (likely the Borg and chiesa issues). Of course he isn't going to discuss it because "anything he says could be used against him in a court of law" - ever heard of that haters?

I doubt he wants anyone to feel sorry for him either like some are suggesting.

That's what happens when you throw a dolly at a bus full of people, nobody's fault but his own.
I would suggest that whoever carelessly left the dolly lying around is just as culpable.

lmao, I really hope you are joking. California is a sanctuary state and there are millions of illegal aliens including tens of thousands of violent gang members.

What does California have to do with any of this? If I could I'd saw the state off from the rest of the continent and send it out to sea.

Why would you be mad a guy who comes here legally and brings in revenue?

Why are you defending a criminal? Legal or not, we need to be harsher on violent foreigners. And is there any evidence that Conor has paid a dime to the IRS? I could easily see him as a tax-evader and money-launderer on top of everything else.

They'll get thrown out, thug rose is lying and being dramatic so she can sue and make her and washed up boyfriend rich.

Go fuck yourself. He lost thousands of dollars from losing out on being on that card, and also from the training camp he spent money on.

UFC paid him his show money and medical fees.

He then fought 3 months later and got paid, that's a far quicker turn around then he usually has so he's making more than usual this year.

He didn't lose out on anything financially which is why all he's suing for is 'emotional distress'.

He isn't on probation. I am pretty sure of it. He plead out to a deal that didn't have it.
You’re right, wow. SOB got off with limp-wristed slap on the hand. Pretty crappy sentence when you really think about what he actually did. Any homeless guy who would’ve done that to a city bus or shuttle full of people would’ve been handed a harsher sentence.

I really hope Khabib mauls him on “6 October”.

I would suggest that whoever carelessly left the dolly lying around is just as culpable.
Really? A dolly left where a dolly is used, come on. Might as well blame whoever made the dolly. Or the guy who invented it. No matter what is laying around, it's no excuse to pick it up and throw it, much less towards a group of people.

Such a hard life he lives...

Probation and court cases from attacking a bus and injuring/traumatizing it’s occupants.

It’s ALL his own fucking fault. LOL

And Conor offered to compensate him 300k dollars. LOL

Really? A dolly left where a dolly is used, come on. Might as well blame whoever made the dolly. Or the guy who invented it. No matter what is laying around, it's no excuse to pick it up and throw it, much less towards a group of people.
Now that you mention it, there's plenty of blame to go round, they should all be named in the lawsuits.

Imagine being as emotionally butt touched as this guy. lmao. Conor is renting space in this guy's head.

Conor is symbolic of a Bigger Flaw in Society...

I point this flaw out whenever and wherever I can. .

You ?

.Ignore..? deny?.. accept?

? .....

he mentioned it offhandedly during the press conference.

Anyone got details? sounds very stressful and distracting.
sounded like a pussy complaining.........LMFAO @ THis guy comparing himself to El Chapo/Gangsters...Yet a dolly throwing incident has his panties in a bunch.

Chiesa and Borg are doing legal stuff against McG, and i think he came back because their lawyers will try to get as much as they can and Mcg has to pay if he wants to avoid another trial. And his probation was just a slap on his hand, just rage control classes.

sounded like a pussy complaining.........LMFAO @ THis guy comparing himself to El Chapo/Gangsters...Yet a dolly throwing incident has his panties in a bunch.

Because the true value of a person is on how he deals and resolves problems like that. If mcg pussied out with that, i can't imagine when he was dealing with irish mobsters. and khabib knows some shady people too but he knows when to draw the line.

Back