Conor McGregors *hype* may very well be over

I think it’s a very solid possibility that Conor will return to the ufc and embarrass himself by getting submitted/TKO’d repeatedly. I respect Conor a bunch but I feel like this may become an emergent truth. Ego damage, time off, Khabib. But most importantly; his invincibility has disappeared. He better be ALL IN when he returns. His legacy will be tarnished if he falls short upon his return. Which leads me to believe he may not return at all . Thoughts?

Translation: Blah,blah,blah, I know nothing, blah, blah, I'm a hater, blah...

This thread makes you uncomfortable because you know what's coming. He is going to be humiliated. Then he is going to rematch Nate and lose AGAIN. He is still the riches man in the sport. I wounldnt shed a tear about it.

I'm not? I don't care if he loses or gets humiliated. He's an exciting fighter, I like watching exciting fights. I want to see both of them back fighting, either different opponents or each other. They're 1-1 by the way but keep ignoring that fact.

Nate-621409.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Translation: Blah,blah,blah, I know nothing, blah, blah, I'm a hater, blah...
Blah, blah, blah, I know nothing, blah, blah, I'm a fanboy, blah ...

I'm not? I don't care if he loses or gets humiliated. He's an exciting fighter, I like watching exciting fights. I want to see both of them back fighting, either different opponents or each other. They're 1-1 by the way but keep ignoring that fact.

Conor knows he lost both fights. He was just seconds away from being finished AGAIN and not being saved by Danas judges. That's why he has stalled on rematch. If he loses 3rd fight against Nate...his legacy is erased.

I’ve never seen this. What’s Wandy so sad about?

I don’t like Sad Wandy.

<DCrying><mma1>
I'm fairly certain it was during the Chuck/Jardine fight. That fight came before the long anticipated Silva/Liddell fight, so he probably thought he wouldn't get to fuck Chuck since Jardine was giving him that werk.

But hey, things turned out ok.
Kinda
20i71ch.jpg

Last edited:
I think it’s a very solid possibility that Conor will return to the ufc and embarrass himself by getting submitted/TKO’d repeatedly. I respect Conor a bunch but I feel like this may become an emergent truth. Ego damage, time off, Khabib. But most importantly; his invincibility has disappeared. He better be ALL IN when he returns. His legacy will be tarnished if he falls short upon his return. Which leads me to believe he may not return at all . Thoughts?
That’s what Conor said about your ma

lol @ "Reign"

Reign of longest sitting healthy "champ" without ever defending a belt.
In all fairness, they do announce champs as both reigning and defending in title fights, so I guess they're two separate things.

<Fedor23>

Back