Conor McGregors *hype* may very well be over

I think it’s a very solid possibility that Conor will return to the ufc and embarrass himself by getting submitted/TKO’d repeatedly. I respect Conor a bunch but I feel like this may become an emergent truth. Ego damage, time off, Khabib. But most importantly; his invincibility has disappeared. He better be ALL IN when he returns. His legacy will be tarnished if he falls short upon his return. Which leads me to believe he may not return at all . Thoughts?

usa-today-9161393.0.jpg
FnFu0Ct.jpg
31E9D1A100000578-3499319-image-m-3_1458327324253.jpg

Where have u been?

I think it’s a very solid possibility that Conor will return to the ufc and embarrass himself by getting submitted/TKO’d repeatedly. I respect Conor a bunch but I feel like this may become an emergent truth. Ego damage, time off, Khabib. But most importantly; his invincibility has disappeared. He better be ALL IN when he returns. His legacy will be tarnished if he falls short upon his return. Which leads me to believe he may not return at all . Thoughts?

I think you have Conor confused with someone who's undefeated which isn't at all the case. We saw him lose to Diaz and come back with adjustments in the next fight, and of course that wasn't his first loss. We've also seen him get beat up in fights that he's won. Conor's aura is less about invincibility and more about confidence in my opinion.

Conor has never taken this much time off mma before. It will be 1.75 - 2 years off by the time he returns. Thats gonna be an issue. Hes never taken more than several months off between fights before. Plus he will be coming back against the best competition hes ever faced. Hes gonna get hurt.

I think you have Conor confused with someone who's undefeated which isn't at all the case. We saw him lose to Diaz and come back with adjustments in the next fight. Conor's aura is less about invincibility and more about confidence in my opinion.
People can still have the aura of invincibility with a loss or two on their record. I’m aware that this defeats the purpose of “invincibility” but it’s a term used in MMA that doesn’t objectively mean “undefeated”

giphy.gif

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

Thread fucking sucks regardless.

Khabib is simply a bad match up for Conor. He doesn't have cardio nor will he be able to prevent Khabib from taking him down.

Nate Diaz has a way higher chance of beating Khabib than Conor. Even Eddie Alvarez or Justin Gaetheje...but not Conor.

With that being said I think Khabib is greatly overrated. He will inevitably eventually get exposed by lower ranking fighter with his number. Styles make fights.

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

Thread fucking sucks regardless.

What does that prove besides the fact that Nate has fought way tougher competition than both Conor and Khabib combined?

What do you think Rafael Dos Santos, Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson would do to Conor or Khabib? They would both be slaughtered by any of those killers with EASE.

He joined the UFC with defeats on his record, he also got choked out "recently", there is no invincibility, there was never one to begin with, now he was TKO'd by Floyd on top of that, dude is rich, he might never return and quit MMA in a high-ish note.

web1_web-rr-101216_7187466.jpg
8155824-3x2-940x627.jpg
hqdefault (1).jpg

The UFC has been selling us wolves tickets for some time now. We all just keep eating it up.

What does that prove besides the fact that Nate has fought way tougher competition than both Conor and Khabib combined?

What do you think Rafael Dos Santos, Rory MacDonald, Benson Henderson would do to Conor or Khabib? They would both be slaughtered by any of those killers with EASE.

Everyone loses in MMA. But mouthbreathers here keep posting gifs of Conor getting submitted like they're getting one over on him when everyone gets ko'd eventually, everyone gets submitted eventually, everyone loses eventually. That's the beauty of the sport as opposed to rigged sports leagues that favor markets and how much money a team has. A loss doesn't mean shit in MMA. I like Conor's chances against Dos Anjos anyways. Remember when Eddie knocked him the fuck out?

Benson Henderson a killer. LOL, gtfo.

just face it he never coming back

Everyone loses in MMA. But mouthbreathers here keep posting gifs of Conor getting submitted like they're getting one over on him when everyone gets ko'd eventually, everyone gets submitted eventually, everyone loses eventually. That's the beauty of the sport as opposed to rigged sports leagues that favor markets and how much money a team has. A loss doesn't mean shit in MMA. I like Conor's chances against Dos Anjos anyways. Remember when Eddie knocked him the fuck out?

Nate-Diaz-slaps-Conor-McGregor.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Please Conor has been protected and fed smaller fighters from the start. First normal size person he fights destroyed him...TWICE.

This thread makes you uncomfortable because you know what's coming. He is going to be humiliated. Then he is going to rematch Nate and lose AGAIN. He is still the riches man in the sport. I wouldnt shed a tear about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back