Conor McGregor's HEART OF GOLD: UFC star secretly donates €10,000 to help sick child

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Big heart

CONOR McGregor has anonymously donated €10,000 to a sick child's family, with the little boy’s mother saying the UFC star had make “our dreams come true”

Earlier this week, the UFC fighter donated the generous sum to the family's GoFundMe account, set up by the child's mother, Grainne McCullough.

Ms McCullough's 5-year-old son, Bryan, was left on life support after suffering from septic shock last September.

The young boy spent 11 weeks in hospital, and is still unable to walk or eat on his own.

He has now returned back home to Drogheda in Ireland, but currently feeds through a nasal tube.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1024309/conor-mcgregor-news-ufc-charity-ireland

how is it anonymous if we know that he donated?

I will anonymously post in this thread.
Do not qoute me! It's a secret.
You can like though!

If he did it anonymously...

Oh fuck it.

You people are too stupid for words.

Relatively speaking this is equivalent to me donating £10. Means nothing.

how is it anonymous if we know that he donated?
I think there was an episode of curb your enthusiasm with the same basis. A guy donates as anonymous and goes around saying it was him lol.

Good move on Conors part though. Glad someone that needed it benefited.

'All super rich people donate something -its helps their taxes' ~Kommunist Kenny

Nice.

Anyone twisting this into something negative, can go f.. themself

I hate to be cynical but my guess is that it's a bit of pre-emptive reputation management. Expect to see an entirely different Conor McGregor after Khabib retires him from fighting.

This happened days ago... and you think Conor fans didn't already post it to sherdog?

There are McNuggets stalking his social media waiting to post any news.

Back