Conor McGregor's Head Coach Tweets about Conor's Coming Future.

Conor is always one fight from a title shot. In any weight division he wants. Even coming off a loss.

#1 contender fights? Ha!

Probably but my guess is Dana doesnt wants Conor to think he is above the UFC.

Plus if he wants that hold 2 titles at the same time he needs to defend the belt at 145 unless you think Dana will back down on his word.

Yeah, I said that simpleton.

Frankie would have got his if he managed to earn it, but he lost, and turned down his late replacement offer, it's not destines to be for Frankie.

Then youre a dumbfuck that doesnt know what "cleaned out division" mean.
You cant make shit up as you go, idiot lol...

Damn..you conor fans are some stupid motherfuckers!

Plus if he wants that hold 2 titles at the same time he needs to defend the belt at 145 unless you think Dana will back down on his word.

Hell no Dana already put Conor in the corner for 200, now there's new money men at top can't show them the fighters run the ship.

I want him to fight Aldo again and maybe Edgar before moving up.

If McGregor was more disciplined he should stay @145 with a good dietitian work cardio & game then make the safe jump. I sense he just wants to get all quickly and steal a bit of history pad the legacy and GTFO...

I think Conor wants to hedge his bets. He wants to get the 155 belt first, and if that works out, he'll relinquish the 145 belt. If he loses at 155, at least he'll have the 145 belt and can drop down (as painful as that will be) and defend it.

The UFC definitely doesn't want him to think he can outmuscle them but they're still at the point that what's beneficial for Conor is beneficial for them. A fight for another belt would be big and that means lots of money for the UFC. They've done build-ups for two Aldo fights already and he got knocked out in 13 seconds. I doubt that 3rd build-up and second fight would sell as well as the alternative, an attempt to make history.

I also disagree Khabib is above him. Khabib hasn't beat anyone worth mentioning in years. He needs to stop resting on his laurels. Yeah, he beat RDA...years ago. Struve beat Stipe a few years ago...should he get a HW title shot? Of course not. Khabib needs to beat someone other than Daniel Horcher (who?) and do so more often than once every 2 years. The fight with El Cucuy needs to happen. Then there will be no doubt as to who is the rightful contender. In the meantime, Conor vs. Eddie. That way Eddie gets paid, Conor gets paid, the UFC gets paid, and we get a legit challenger.

His coach needs to stfu, imho. Anyway, he can fight Eddie and I'll watch it for sure. But if that's the route. Vacate the belt.

I think Conor wants to hedge his bets. He wants to get the 155 belt first, and if that works out, he'll relinquish the 145 belt. If he loses at 155, at least he'll have the 145 belt and can drop down (as painful as that will be) and defend it.

The UFC definitely doesn't want him to think he can outmuscle them but they're still at the point that what's beneficial for Conor is beneficial for them. A fight for another belt would be big and that means lots of money for the UFC. They've done build-ups for two Aldo fights already and he got knocked out in 13 seconds. I doubt that 3rd build-up and second fight would sell as well as the alternative, an attempt to make history.

I also disagree Khabib is above him. Khabib hasn't beat anyone worth mentioning in years. He needs to stop resting on his laurels. Yeah, he beat RDA...years ago. Struve beat Stipe a few years ago...should he get a HW title shot? Of course not. Khabib needs to beat someone other than Daniel Horcher (who?) and do so more often than once every 2 years. The fight with El Cucuy needs to happen. Then there will be no doubt as to who is the rightful contender. In the meantime, Conor vs. Eddie. That way Eddie gets paid, Conor gets paid, the UFC gets paid, and we get a legit challenger.

Or he can defend the belt, give Cerrone the shot at 155 and then promote the shit out of cerrone vs mcgregor.

That unless one of them loses.

So he ZERO title defenses, he's 1-1 with Diaz, his "win" over Diaz should've been a draw, and now he's getting a title shot without having one fight at 155?

He didnt deserve a rematch with Diaz after tapping out, yet he got it anyways. But now he says no one deserves a rematch at 145...

If he's trying to duck Aldo, whatever, but you can't tell me Holloway doesn't deserve a rematch looking like a rabid fighter ready to kill whoever is in his way...

Conor and douchefuck Kavanagh are really starting to piss me off with how entitled they are for how little they've achieved lately.

Or he can defend the belt, give Cerrone the shot at 155 and then promote the shit out of cerrone vs mcgregor.

That unless one of them loses.

Ugh, does anyone want to see Cowboy fight at 155 again? Especially for the belt? Bodyshot, crumble, the end. He's a beast at 170; they better keep him there.

Cerrone vs. McGregor would be great, but let Conor get the belt first. Then have Cowboy come down. Also gives Conor another built-in excuse if he loses: Cowboy came down from 170, he was da bigger man!

"

What do you guys think?

Personally, I'd rather see Conor defend his title on one of the December cards (if he's healthy) and then rematch Diaz at UFC 209 in California because Stockton 209 motherfucker. However, Conor v Alvarez at UFC 205 in Madison Square Garden could be an opportunity that's too good to pass up.

Another thought I had was letting Conor defend his title against Aldo and after have Conor fight the winner of a Alvarez v Cerrone fight. Imagine if Cerrone wins and we got a Conor v Cerrone fight for the title. That shit would be fucking crazy.

Cerrone vs Alvarez and McGregor vs Aldo sounds good to me. I'd like to see McGregor rematch Aldo and Aldo deserves his rematch, but I wouldn't be unhappy if McGregor fought for the LW title either. Then Aldo could fight Holloway and win or lose McGregor could fight the winner between those two.

He needs to defend that title already.

Conor's Hermes belt seems to be more important than the FW belt

Then youre a dumbfuck that doesnt know what "cleaned out division" mean.
You cant make shit up as you go, idiot lol...

Damn..you conor fans are some stupid motherfuckers!
200_s.gif

Not at all just saying it was a *majority* win I put a astrix beside *majority* as I would *split decision* to indicate it wasn't all that decisive like a unanimous decision.
Yeah, one judge got it wrong, that's not Conor's fault, he clearly won 3 round and in my opinion round 5 should have been scored a draw.

It'd be retarded if Conor was just gifted a title shot against Alvarez, there's more deserving fighters in line and if he doesn't defend that title by the end of the year his gonna set a new record for ''longest time spent with a belt and not defending it''

Forget 145. He should fight for the 155 pound title. If he loses, drop back down and destroy Aldo again.

Back