Conor McGregor's Head Coach Tweets about Conor's Coming Future.

GoldenAzazel

GM of PWD. 2020, 2022 PWD Poster of the Year
Platinum Member
Reaction score

"

What do you guys think?

Personally, I'd rather see Conor defend his title on one of the December cards (if he's healthy) and then rematch Diaz at UFC 209 in California because Stockton 209 motherfucker. However, Conor v Alvarez at UFC 205 in Madison Square Garden could be an opportunity that's too good to pass up.

Another thought I had was letting Conor defend his title against Aldo and after have Conor fight the winner of a Alvarez v Cerrone fight. Imagine if Cerrone wins and we got a Conor v Cerrone fight for the title. That shit would be fucking crazy.

Last edited:
If he leapfrogs over Khabib for the title..

He is fucking nuts if he wants a direct 155 title.

Rematch with Aldo and if he wins then move to a 155 contender fight.

at least one title defense would be nice...

When Alvarez beats him, does he get an immediate rematch?

Also Cucuy and Nurmagomedov are ahead of him on the waiting list.

Shit is about to hit the fan,I hear.

Champ from another division and biggest draw in the sport switches weight classes, yeah he gets an immediate title shot.

'Where's your kid at?' and Khabib can wait in line.

He is fucking nuts if he wants a direct 155 title.

Rematch with Aldo and if he wins then move to a 155 contender fight.
This is delusional. If he wants the 155 title shot he deserves to get it.

Its a good fight Conor and Eddie. I fancy Conor but its a tough match up Eddie is know joke. He smashed RDA and that says something about hes quality.

Also Cucuy and Nurmagomedov are ahead of him on the waiting list.
I do think it's a bit bullshit seeing as he'll be putting the FW division on hold and the LW division.

I get that he is a big draw and that he has loyal fans and all that but they are pretty much allowing him to mess up a 2nd division.

Defend the FW belt or lose it..if he chooses to go 155 that is ok but if he wins his first 2 fights should be 2 of Khabib/Ferguson and/or RDA.

Getting the 155 title first - holding two belts simultaneously is not a bad play. Gets him in rare company.

That being said - it's fairly bullshit that he hasn't defended the FW belt yet.

I want to see RDA VS Connor, or Conor VS Khabib. I would LOVE to see Conor vs the LW Elites. It would be awesome.

Back