Conor McGregors corner men for Floyd fight announced lol

Won't matter, 1st round KO for Conor. He's gonna have to make room over the fireplace for another belt !

So loyal that him and John sent Artem like a lamb to the slaughter alone to get his face beat off by Cub Swanson.

NOpO_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
My Man @JollyRants, setting them straight...

Really pathetic. I have a lot issues with this farce. If Floyd had balls, it would least be K1 rules. I think this is like Rocky 6 where Floyd and Conor have an agreement.

Not the greatest corner men. But at least Conor has yes men.

Why would he start working with people he never trained with before?

Umm maybe someone that knows a inkling about boxing. Not a grappler, a MMA striking coach, and Conors sparring dummy.

to be honest tho most boxers have one coach in there.. the other two dudes are normally family, friends or training partners (people ur familiar with) ... but they r only ever listening to there main coach ..(if they're wise anyway)...

This isn't mma tho... you don't need 3 coaches with u

i wasn´t expecting pacquiao, GGG, canelo or berto to corner him...

Well of course they will corner him, they are the guys that are training him for this fight and coming up with a game plan. Why would someone else do it. If they are going to bring in boxing people as some have mentioned they will do that during the training camp.

Back