Media Conor McGregor With Ray Longo And Ali Abdelaziz At UFC 187 & Khabib Filming Conor's Walkout UFC 178

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Conor is a snake. Betrayed everyone when he got his fame.

The man was fresh off 100 MILLION USD when he slammed a dolly into a bus window because Khabib slapped his teammate Artem.
He jumped in an octagon to celebrate with his friend who just knocked someone out and starched a ref in the process because he was getting pushed off the cage.
Still trains with the training partners he had before his first UFC fight. Still trains at the same gym, with the same coaches.

The man is as loyal as they come. I'm not a nuthugger or a blind follower of someone but Conor is the last person you'd think of when you're using the term 'disloyal'.

Just goes to show how money corrupts. Conor turned his back on all his friends in the pursuit of earthly treasures. Gained the world but lost his soul.

Longo is harsh on Mcgregor because of Al.

I never got that impression from him. I was genuinely surprised when he was going in like that. Came across very bitter.
Mma in general doesn’t seem to attract the best characters. Which is understandable.

yeah it was pointless too conor isnt even fighting one of his guys
He needs something to talk about now that his camp barely has any noteworthy fighters.

Years have passed, and Sterling and Weidman are still their two dogs.

He called poirer an inbred hillbilly and siver a juichead nazi. Please...
Yeah but he said Poirer was a nice inbred hillbilly and he liked him so it was kind of half an insult half a compliment tbf.

Yeah but he said Poirer was a nice inbred hillbilly and he liked him so it was kind of half an insult half a compliment tbf.
Yeah and pea head is a compliment because peas are tasty and nutritionally dense lol

Then he called DC a "ghetto hillbilly" when DC told him they were from the same town. LMAO. The good ole days before Conor and his El Chapo gimmick...

Back