Media Conor McGregor With Ray Longo And Ali Abdelaziz At UFC 187 & Khabib Filming Conor's Walkout UFC 178

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
That's why Conor doesn't bring people in his circle. MMA and really life in general is littered with fake people that'll stab you in the back.

and really Khabib was the guy who talked shit first, conor said good things about him up until ufc 205

this was in april 2016

That was during Khabib's 2 year layoff. He was just bored watching the new fighters.

p7wzczg.png

So does Khabib still sleep in his Conor shirt or what

I was surprised about Ray talking shit and bringing his kid into, especially since he was scrambling for the moral highground against Conor.
Longo is a piece of shit just like most mma coaches.

i was watching ufc 178 the other day and during Conor's walkout I saw this in the background:

13495cdaa9c9f698c2c6589c5e9733d7.png

Khabib filming Conor's walkout, amazing stuff

Then i was watching ufc 187 thrill and agony preview (what does that even mean btw? is there a full version?)

And I saw Ray Longo all smiles with Conor
520a6d5478f62e694b06f66f0ee4baa9.png

All smiles, now here he is in 2018 saying that conors kid hasn't seen him win
18:00

lastly, ali abdelaziz in the background slithering past conor

89c6cf46e4ae4cb33bcbf217e729eb46.png

just funny how this all turned from smiles and hugs to war and hatred

i miss the events at the MGM grand

I lost respect for Longo after that. He come off as a bitter hater, a man jealous of Conor's success. It seemed extra corny as he's a guy who's own marquee fighter went on a similar slide.

and really Khabib was the guy who talked shit first, conor said good things about him up until ufc 205

this was in april 2016

Yes. Once Khabib got a picture and an autograph he persued the fight.

I prefer them fighting than friends.

And Conor shits on guys honour and pride, It cannot end well.

Crazy how far things went bad. It was all good back in the day. They were getting each other's T-shirts and shit.

Con-1028499.jpg
i remember khabib even invited conor to train with him, but i think that offer is now off the table lol

It's a work...the name of the game is to increase interest therefore increasing ppv sales for a bigger payday. Unfortunately for mma fans we get a flash of excitement that burns out quickly and very rarely do we get a real rivalry with real emotions that could play out organically. I find myself alot of times more interested in fights that don't have all the fake deamatics. More often than not it means they are Fighting to be the best and to truly test their warrior spirit through combat. They act like the majority can't tell when something isn't real and maybe they can't tell... idk...maybe that's the problem

It's a work...the name of the game is to increase interest therefore increasing ppv sales for a bigger payday. Unfortunately for mma fans we get a flash of excitement that burns out quickly and very rarely do we get a real rivalry with real emotions that could play out organically. I find myself alot of times more interested in fights that don't have all the fake deamatics. More often than not it means they are Fighting to be the best and to truly test their warrior spirit through combat. They act like the majority can't tell when something isn't real and maybe they can't tell... idk...maybe that's the problem
Ok Romeo

it would be cool to see conor and khabib be friends again but thats never gonna fuckin happen sadly
Once Khabib smashes Conor again, he will jump in the crowd and ktfo Dillon Danis. Mr. Abdulmanap will have enough of this and disown Khabib and invite Conor to train with him. Abdulmanap will train Conor to beat his undefeated son and then there will be a third match where Conor will outwrestle Khabib and beat him 50-43. They will then shake hands and hug each other and become brothers. You will see and hear Mr. Abdulmanap in the background saying "he is still my boy" with tears rolling down his and khabib's cheeks.

this was in april 2016

It's understandable Khabib was pissed after 205. He was sent a contract to fight for the belt that night which he signed and then found out he was just being used as a negotiating pawn by the UFC to bring Conor and Eddies price down.

He was the true #1 contender and felt they all disrespected him. I would be pissed too, especially since Conor ended up running off with his belt for over a year and a half.

Conor changed
Why do retarded Sherbro's keep harping on this shit? Literally every one of these people in the OP shittalked McGregor first. They're the ones who changed. Out of jealousy.

Especially Khabib.

McGregor and Khabib were "friendly", then after McGregor KO'd Aldo and got his LW title shot Khabib turned @Mysterio levels of hate. Not to mention Khabib's manager, Ali, started stalking and shittalking McGregor on all 74 of his twitter accounts trying to get McGregor to fight one of his clients.

McGregor has literally been the same person since he was an amateur.

Conor is a snake. Betrayed everyone when he got his fame.

He's got a lot of negative traits, but I really don't think being a snake or unloyal are among them. If u don't know what is this loyal, u must go Google translate.

He never switched up camps after losses. Everyone around him now are all day ones. Hes got the same girl. Nerds will say he cheats on her bc he takes a picture with some girls.

Last edited:
Back