Conor McGregor will KO Eddie Alvarez inside 2. This is why:

I'm looking at this
ca486e985835ee3de8f19808e5d94660.gif

Keep looking at it two fights ago and less relevant by the day. If that's what you need to get you by let it fly just stop pretending you know what you're looking at in a fight.

Keep looking at it two fights ago and less relevant by the day. If that's what you need to get you by let it fly just stop pretending you know what you're looking at in a fight.
Ok then let's start from scratch and just look at today. He beat Eddie Alvarez, it was a very good win, Conor is redeeming himself, it's all good... and then the legion of retards comes out making over the top claims that have nothing to do with reality, so what kind of response do you expect?

Ok then let's start from scratch and just look at today. He beat Eddie Alvarez, it was a very good win, Conor is redeeming himself, it's all good... and then the legion of retards comes out making over the top claims that have nothing to do with reality, so what kind of respo
nse do you expect?

Who cares??? Have you not been here long enough to know how it works the pride vs ufc wars the fedor and bj obsessions the Brock era it's all the same. People post ridiculous shit but by letting that influence how you see a fight or judge a fighters skill set then you're no different or better than anyone posting shit. Anyone claiming Conor needs to prove anything Is full of shit. He's proven it

How bout the fact that he got his shit pushed in by a gatekeeper this year?

I'm not a Conor fan in any way, but this is just stupid logic, in the last year he has beaten two world champions. Anything can happen in mma.

I'm not a Conor fan in any way, but this is just stupid logic, in the last year he has beaten two world champions. Anything can happen in mma.
I agree and it's impressive, but when people start acting like he just cleaned out two division the only way I can respond is with ridicule.

I agree and it's impressive, but when people start acting like he just cleaned out two division the only way I can respond is with ridicule.

I never said he's cleaned out two divisions.

All I said was that he will KO Eddie inside 2 rounds, and you were trying to ridicule me for that.

Maybe don't make bold predictions with nothing to back them up like "Eddie will maul McGregor on the ground" next time. Can't believe people really thought that, Eddie couldn't even get or hold Pettis down and Pettis looked really frail in that fight.

Don't be emotional in your predictions. You were picking against Conor because you hate him, instead of looking at both fighters and how they match up technically/stylistically.

All I said was that he will KO Eddie inside 2 rounds, and you were trying to ridicule me for that.

Maybe don't make bold predictions with nothing to back them up like "Eddie will maul McGregor on the ground" next time. Can't believe people really thought that, Eddie couldn't even get or hold Pettis down and Pettis looked really frail in that fight.

Don't be emotional in your predictions. You were picking against Conor because you hate him, instead of looking at both fighters and how they match up technically/stylistically.

You called it perfectly

I hope you placed a bet and won some money as you obviously knew each fighters strengths and weaknesses and seen that it was about 80/20 in mcgregors favor, the odds were close to even the day before the fight

No actually I was mostly riling up his fluffers, and although I thought Eddie would have the advantage, I was well aware of Conor's ability to knock him out. You went and quoted one of my over the top responses... I wonder how many over the top responses I can find from the fanboys leading up to the first Nate fight... I'm curious what your predictions were...

No actually I was mostly riling up his fluffers, and although I thought Eddie would have the advantage, I was well aware of Conor's ability to knock him out. You went and quoted one of my over the top responses... I wonder how many over the top responses I can find from the fanboys leading up to the first Nate fight... I'm curious what your predictions were...

I said Nate would submit McGregor in the 2nd round for the 1st fight. Picked Nate again for the 2nd fight.

I don't care what Conor fanboys say, I told you I don't even like Conor and I was rooting for Eddie.

Ts I will start by saying well done you nailed it perfectly and you're also right in the fact that most of us will lead with our hopes when predicting a fight outcome rather than using our heads. I did exactly that as well with eddy,so watched some of his older fights after last night and he has a horrible habit of getting hit with a counter left. And you don't want to be a weaker chinned guy and have coner hit you flush.

Reason why Diaz had no problems and didn't get slept is he has a decent chin and would gladly exchange with coner. Coner to his credit said he said eddy had no business being in the cage with himself and I await the time he fights a guy he thinks is worthy of a fight with him. Until then he is just fighting people he thinks have no chance by his own admittance. How's that a champ mentality I ask his fans.

Last edited:
Ok then let's start from scratch and just look at today. He beat Eddie Alvarez, it was a very good win, Conor is redeeming himself, it's all good... and then the legion of retards comes out making over the top claims that have nothing to do with reality, so what kind of response do you expect?

You come off as a terrible person, and on top of that no objective analysis whatsoever. Hater in its truest form.

What did you say when Aldo got slept in 13 sec?

So much for his team seeing things...

Old habits die hard. Eddie gets hit a lot by straight left punches, Aldo tends to drop his right hand when attacking, etc.
They predict some of them but getting a finish on Nate and Floyd and getting finished? Don’t put too much stock into future predictions, they don’t mean much when the opponent isn’t easily mentally broken.

Back