Conor McGregor will KO Eddie Alvarez inside 2. This is why:

Avoid the big left for 8 minutes and Eddie wins. 10 minutes in Conor is still accurate but his punches lose a lot of the early power, the 1 punch KO power is gone by 3rd round. Eddie knows this. He has very good footwork, he'll circle, throw inside leg kicks and look for openings for the takedown and to grind Conor against the cage. If he's still standing at the start of the third, Eddie takes over and it's not going to be close
No idea how this is actually gonnna play out, but if I had to bet I'd put my money on Alvarez.

Conor's chances of winning are very small when you look at this fight realistically. Man some of you fanboys are gonna be in for a rude awakening.
Yes, Conor's chances of winning are only about 999 out of 1000 realistically.

You're talking boxing...Boxing is about defence as much as offence. McGregor is susceptible to being hit. Doesn't matter if you're a great boxer or not. Eddie has considerably heavier hands than Nate, if he lands a bomb it could be good night Vienna.

He will be on his back for 25 minutes m8

He has power at LW? His KO power is 0-2 at lw.

So you believe you're seeing something that Eddie and his team cant?

Why don't you post a few gif's of Cloner tapping out to unknown Irish cab drivers, and gatekeeper Nate, and mention how badly Eddie will maul him on the ground.

What did I say?

Eddie gets hit by that straight left far too much. By inferior boxers to McGregor.

It was clear as day what was going to happen.

Eat some crow, yeh?

I'm not making bold predictions because of course anything goes in an mma fight, but Conor is somewhat 1 dimensional and Alvarez has more ways to win the fight. Guess we'll know in a few days.

Holy shit do you look stupid throughout this whole thread.

But what about this?

10AaesClYtExSo.gif

What about it :)

For saying I'm not making bold predictions and that anything can happen in an MMA fight?

{<huh}

Lol yeah that's all you said. Just own up to it. Doubling down is stupid. Just a fight prediction that you got laughably horribly wrong. No big deal.

Lol yeah that's all you said. Just own up to it. Doubling down is stupid. Just a fight prediction that you got laughably horribly wrong. No big deal.
Nah I just didn't have my tongue up Josh Mario's asshole like you. Sorry for offending your hero by not worshiping his nuts, but I just watched him go 1-1, arguably 0-2 with a LW gatekeeper this year, so i'm gonna need a lot more convincing still.

Conor's chances of winning are very small when you look at this fight realistically. Man some of you fanboys are gonna be in for a rude awakening.
Hey there buddeh!

Nah I just didn't have my tongue up Josh Mario's asshole like you. Sorry for offending your hero by not worshiping his nuts, but I just watched him go 1-1, arguably 0-2 with a LW gatekeeper this year, so i'm gonna need a lot more convincing still.

You can hate or love someone as a person all you want, but at the end of the day, the technical aspects are what wins and loses fights.

at this point, the only fights I see Conor losing are Ferguson and Khabib. Possibly Cerrone.

You can hate or love someone as a person all you want, but at the end of the day, the technical aspects are what wins and loses fights.

at this point, the only fights I see Conor losing are Ferguson and Khabib. Possibly Cerrone.
He's an excellent fighter, but I cant stand him or his fans. Happy?

What did I say?

Eddie gets hit by that straight left far too much. By inferior boxers to McGregor.

Eat some crow, yeh?

OK so you called it well, well done. Here have a gif on me:

giphy.gif

Can't have a discussion on proceedings without being told to eat some crow haha how about once you get done tongue fucking a guy who doesn't even know you exist, come and do mine for a bit.

My statement is just as reiteratable, IF Eddie could have hit him with a bomb it could have been good night Vienna. Obviously in the end he couldn't pull it off, by all accounts, he was atrocious.

Congrats for calling it and congrats for Conor, it was thoroughly deserved.

OK so you called it well, well done. Here have a gif on me:

giphy.gif

Can't have a discussion on proceedings without being told to eat some crow haha how about once you get done tongue fucking a guy who doesn't even know you exist, come and do mine for a bit.

My statement is just as reiteratable, IF Eddie could have hit him with a bomb it could have been good night Vienna. Obviously in the end he couldn't pull it off, by all accounts, he was atrocious.

Congrats for calling it and congrats for Conor, it was thoroughly deserved.

Lmao, I don't even like Conor.

I was rooting for Eddie but I knew Conor had his number.

Then why tell me to eat some crow haha nothing I said was haterish...just a debate on how the fight could go.

For the record, I don't not like conor. I love the smell of salt and I hate nuthuggery so it only seems right to target them haha.

Once again though good call.

What did I say?

Eat some crow, yeh?
images.jpeg

I'm getting used to the taste..

Curious if you threw any money down on Conor? Not saying you're one, but I've seen a ton of confident threads for Conor saying it's a guaranteed win, yet when I ask if they put any money down I'm conveniently ignored.

What did I say?

Eat some crow, yeh?
Nice job on the analysis in the thread.

Lol holy shit you are amazing. Quit pretending you know what you're looking at and hit the bricks.

Back