Conor McGregor will KO Eddie Alvarez inside 2. This is why:

because Eddie has a good chin?

because Eddie has a good chin?

Because Eddie ate straight lefts all night when he fought Pettis.

McGregor is ten times the boxer that Pettis is and has a lot more power as well.

Eddie is going to sleep.

But what about this?

10AaesClYtExSo.gif

But what about this?

10AaesClYtExSo.gif

Nate has reach and much better boxing skills than Alvarez.

McGregor's style is made to fight shorter guys. He always shines when he has a height/reach advantage.

If Alvarez doesn't immediately push McGregor against the fence and hold him there or take him down the whole fight, he's going to sleep early.

McGregor's style is made to fight shorter guys. He always shines when he has a height/reach advantage.

If Alvarez doesn't immediately push McGregor against the fence and hold him there or take him down the whole fight, he's going to sleep early.

You're talking boxing...Boxing is about defence as much as offence. McGregor is susceptible to being hit. Doesn't matter if you're a great boxer or not. Eddie has considerably heavier hands than Nate, if he lands a bomb it could be good night Vienna.

leeva.gif

You're talking boxing...Boxing is about defence as much as offence. McGregor is susceptible to being hit. Doesn't matter if you're a great boxer or not. Eddie has considerably heavier hands than Nate, if he lands a bomb it could be good night Vienna.

McGregor has excellent distance control and decent head movement. He got caught by Nate when he was gassed. I don't think Eddie will KO him or even hurt him on the feet.

Of course, anything can happen, but this is my prediction. Conor by early KO.

However, if Eddie doesn't go down in 2 rounds then he will win the fight.

He will knock him out because Eddie rolls with a left hand?

He will knock him out because Eddie rolls with a left hand?

Lol at rolls with.

His head stayed in the same spot and he took it right in the middle of his face.

If Pettis wasn't a mediocre boxer he would've done a lot more damage.

Conor's chances of winning are very small when you look at this fight realistically. Man some of you fanboys are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

He will be on his back for 25 minutes m8

Conor's chances of winning are very small when you look at this fight realistically. Man some of you fanboys are gonna be in for a rude awakening.

Infact I really don't like Conor and wish he would lose, but unfortunately its not looking like that.

Rc7Ak4.gif

rt8MeF.gif

Lands it when Eddie's circling left too, just like Conor likes to do.

When you actually look at this fight realistically both fighters have a very decent chance. The longer Eddie stands with Conor the higher a chance Eddie's gonna get knocked down and a TKO could ensue. Eddie recovers very well but there's only so many shots to the chin or head that anyone can take before he crumples against the cage taking unanswered blows. There will be a significant striking differential and the height and reach advantage will play a massive part.

Eddie has to look to wear Conor down with clinch work and take-downs. Conor's cardio is ever improving but probably won't last till the later rounds. With Conor gassed he'll be easier to hit and to take-down so Eddie can get to a point where a Ground and Pound TKO victory or submission is in his sights. Wrestle-fucking for a whole 5 rounds isn't likely IMO. Conor will be tough as fuck to take down in the earlier rounds and Eddie is not as short or fast as Mendes so he'll be easier to catch with a shot when shooting in for a TD. Also I'm calling it now, I have a big feeling Conor will be attempting submissions from his back whenever he is put on it.

Because Eddie ate straight lefts all night when he fought Pettis.

McGregor is ten times the boxer that Pettis is and has a lot more power as well.

Eddie is going to sleep.
He has power at LW? His KO power is 0-2 at lw.

Infact I really don't like Conor and wish he would lose, but unfortunately its not looking like that.

Rc7Ak4.gif

rt8MeF.gif

Lands it when Eddie's circling left too, just like Conor likes to do.

So you believe you're seeing something that Eddie and his team cant?

Why don't you post a few gif's of Cloner tapping out to unknown Irish cab drivers, and gatekeeper Nate, and mention how badly Eddie will maul him on the ground.

Back