Conor McGregor was always doubted.

Good post to dig out, stalker because I fully stand by my words. Conor McGregor is a god amongst men. It'd truly be an honour, don't pretend otherwise!

giphy.gif

That manufactured champ will never fight Khabib or Tony. He skipped the line and knows he cant beat wrestlers which is why he avoided them even at FW and surley wont fight men his size with that skill set.

Hell Kevin Lee would beat the brakes off his ass.

Thats why he fought Mendes as a replacement and Alvarez cause hes scared of wrestlers.

And what revelation was that ^^^ suppose to reveal to me Flabby..?

tenor.gif
Like he said he was training and there is another piece somewhere where he says he was training from 5 weeks out so basically almost a full camp as he usually has a 6 week camp and not the usual 8 weeks that others have.

not the rolling of the branch of some tree the week of the fight Cabo style that people are implying ;)

Frankie wouldnt last 2 rounds.

yes..i know...everyone is relying entirely on conners one super punch because conor has the best ground game and takedown defense ever.
BTW, did you see Frankie vs Yair?
Do you know who Yair is?

yes..i know...everyone is relying entirely on conners one super punch because conor has the best ground game and takedown defense ever.
BTW, did you see Frankie vs Yair?
Do you know who Yair is?

No I don't know who that guy is and didn't see that fight. Conors TDD is terrible. Its obvious at this point that a wrestler destroys him. He just keeps ducking them, that bastard.

First it was "Conor will lose the minute he faces a BJJ black belt. He will get taken down and submitted". He then fights BJJ black belt Diago brandao and wins everywhere including reversing ground positions.

Then it was. " Let him fight someone in the top 5. He will easily lose." He then fights Dustin porier who was ranked #5 at FW. KOs him R1.

Then it was. " Let him fight a wrestler. He will never beat any wrestler. ". Then he fights the most dominant wrestler in the division and arguably top 5 in the UFC. Round 2 KO.

Then it was." This clown will never beat Jose aldo. Aldo is the FW GOAT. Undefeated in 10 years! 10 straight title defences. He talked his way to a title shot! He will get leg kicked to death!". 13 second KO.

He lost to Diaz on short notice preparing to fight RDA. Then the rematch comes" Conor can never beat Diaz! Hes completely exposed. Full camp diaz will choke him out in the fist round. Conor can't go 25 minutes!". Wins the rematch proving he has a gas tank.

Then" Conor won't beat Eddie alverez. He basically a way bigger Mendes. Remember what Mendes did to Conor!! He will take Conor down at will!" Second round KO first to hold 2 belts.

Now it's " Conor cannot box. He can't beat Mayweather. 49-0! Conor won't even last 3 rounds. He has no gas tank. He has bad boxing. Nate diaz has better boxing than conor" etc.

Keep on doubting him. And he will keep surprising you.

Wow, you seem confident.

Man up and put your sig where your mouth is.

I got Mayweather, you got McGregor. Deal?

Back