Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

I'll admit it. I believed Paulie. I didn't think Conor had it in him to knock anyone down with those giant pillows.

I dont give a shit about Pauly and i want "our" guy to win but to be fair to him that wasnt really a knock down . Granted it wasnt a "push" either but whatever. It looked more like a punch morfing into a shove.
Im not drawing any conclusions before they release the whole thing . The Van Heerden footage proved the McGregor camp only released the part Conor did well in.

I couldn't possibly care less either way, and watched it closely.

Looks like his feet were out of position and he tripped. Didn't look at all to me like he was hurt from strikes and that stole his legs. He didn't drop from blows that took him off his feet, a 'knock down'

His legs were out of position because they buckled. Then the right hook straightened his legs out.

LOL!

That was not a knockdown. McGregor had Paulie off balance and looked like he gave him a slight shove with his glove. No frigging way you'd get an 8 count for that in a boxing match

It doesn't really contradict anything Paulie said.

Lol theres a big difference between Pauli Malagani and Floyd Mayweather. Let me break it down in a way that casuals understand. That would be like the differences between OSP and Jon Jones.
giphy.gif
marquez20091.gif
4.gif

Floyd wins but in the last one...he clearly hits Canelo's glove lol

WOW. Conor literally picked him and tombstone piledrivered his ass. What a POS, this is boxing, not pankration.

Definitely a knockdown. Paulie lied.

Some good shots. McGregor was probably tired too.

Surprised that this didn't drop Pauli

Genuine question here because I don't know: Is Conor's dirty boxing he's doing at the beginning of the video (holding Pauli's head with his right hand while he peppers punches with the left) legal in a boxing match?

I'll admit it. I believed Paulie. I didn't think Conor had it in him to knock anyone down with those giant pillows.

It wasn't a knockdown, and it was sloppy as shit. I saw a better striking exchange between my gay neighbors getting into a sissy fight

LOL!

That was not a knockdown. McGregor had Paulie off balance and looked like he gave him a slight shove with his glove. No frigging way you'd get an 8 count for that in a boxing match

It doesn't really contradict anything Paulie said.

You are imagining the shove.

Regardless if this is a clip or not, this is the guy who said he'd beat Conor with one arm tied behind his back, and ankle weights on, clearly getting hit with big shots by someone who is a can on paper.

That certainly didnt look like Mcgregor getting "frustrated" and pushing Paulie like he has claimed a million times.

Genuine question here because I don't know: Is Conor's dirty boxing he doing at the beginning of the video (holding Pauli's head with his right hand while he peppers punches with the left) legal in a boxing match?

You can't clinch up like Conor did technically, but you can get away with some of that.

Back