Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

LMFAO What happened to the cameraman having a better shot at you than Conor, Paulie? What a greaseball liar. Got setup, fell for it, had his head whacked til his eyes turned red, got knocked down, then lied about it to the whole world, bashing Conor all the while to try and save face. How classy

Yea I'm sure a 2x champ got whipped by someone that's never had a professional boxing fight in their life..Again my post wasn't that hard to understand, post the whole session or it's worthless. If Paulie got his ass handed to him then it'll show, there's a reason why they're only releasing clips..
Paulie even admitted to losing the spars in one of the 500 interviews he's done since

Not trying to make excuses, but Paulie is retired and I dont know if he's in fight shape. If I had to guess this stuff happened in rounds 10-12, where Paulie slowed down. I would assume Mayweather is in much better shape and has much better conditioning than Paulie. Interesting to see how rounds 1-6 went.

Still I am very shocked and impressed with this footage. Conor was hitting paulie from different angles, and he still has alot of power with 10 oz gloves. Paulies head went back like a pez dispenser at 1:10

LMFAO What happened to the cameraman having a better shot at you than Conor, Paulie? What a greaseball liar. Got setup, fell for it, had his head whacked til his eyes turned red, got knocked down, then lied about it to the whole world, bashing Conor all the while to try and save face. How classy

This is all bullshit, trying to hype it and sell more tix and ppv's. Don't be a sucker

Was not a knock down, but Paulie certainly wasn't pushed down, either.
It was more of a case of Paulie losing his footing, not even a trip.

I don't think Paulie lied, he perceived it how he perceived it.

If it happens that way in the fight, Floyd will be embarrassed, but it really wasn't anything at all worth discussing.

It wasn't as much of a pushdown as Paulie made it out to be but that was not a knockdown from punches more like a knockdown from exhaustion. Also Paulie took Mcgregor's left flush on the face and didn't even wobble and Mayweather definitely has a better chin than Malignaggi

Keep spinning it... I'm sure this means nothing. Conor will still have his ass handed to him, pizza is good for you and after Trump is impeached, Hillary Clinton will be honorarily sworn in as our new savior and protector of the galaxy. Ahh.. The world still makes sense :)

If it happens that way in the fight, Floyd will be embarrassed, but it really wasn't anything at all worth discussing.
Polly lost his footing while eating punches. That's called a knock down.

He claimed it was a shove down. I'm going to have to agree with Conor - Paulie has been showing signs of head trauma since the two spars

Dat Conor boxing skills.....that aint going to fly against Floyd.

LOL this Paulie dude is terrible, what kind of fucking striking is that? He almost ducked enough to suck his own cock and then started to swing in the air.

Definitely not a push down but also totally irrelevant when it comes to Floyd because he is not a bum like Paulie.

Wow. He really schooled him. How good was paulie? The boxing from both guys in this video looks worse than you'd see in a lot of amateur fights.

That sloppy display of striking still won't cut it against Mayweather :) Keep on dreamin' conortards

Back