Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

that's cool and all but only shows what Conor's camp wants everyone to see. I'd like to see whole sessions from beginning to end not just the shit that is bias and one way..

Lmfao

can't wait to hear the haters spin this one

that's cool and all but only shows what Conor's camp wants everyone to see. I'd like to see whole sessions from beginning to end not just the shit that is bias and one way..

Paulie literally straight up lied saying he got shoved to the mat. Doesn't look like it to me. They're probably doing him a favor by only releasing this. If he was willing to lie about this and yet copped to the fact that in his mind Conor won plenty of rounds, he probably actually got whipped.

Paulie literally straight up lied saying he got shoved to the mat. Doesn't look like it to me. They're probably doing him a favor by only releasing this. If he was willing to lie about this and yet copped to the fact that in his mind Conor won plenty of rounds, he probably actually got whipped.

Yea I'm sure a 2x champ got whipped by someone that's never had a professional boxing fight in their life..Again my post wasn't that hard to understand, post the whole session or it's worthless. If Paulie got his ass handed to him then it'll show, there's a reason why they're only releasing clips..

How delusion works ladies and gentlemen

You legit think he got whipped boxing with a non boxer

I didnt think anyone actually thought Connor had a chance for a competitive fight against Floyd, but his fan base is by far the most delusional, half of them dont even get the guy is promoting and believe every word he says

Did a spit take watching Paulie doing the worst Floyd imitation ever at 0:41. Just stands there and eats a straight left.

It is pretty clear that Conor's left hand is just pushing him off balance when he is ducking.

And I guess it will be the same with Maywheater.
{<jordan}

Hmm........

Makes me suspicious...

this will be the biggest fixed fight in history, Mark my words.
kinda cute to see all the Connies think he has a chance In a real boxing match though lol...

Lol, wow man. Pauli really is full of shit, I guess. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt.

da89166c5b569296e6fd5209142ef6a06129cb7c44a6f830b97962f7f759e1f1_1.jpg

lmfaoooooooo

after all that talk from Paulie saying stuff like even the cameraman can box up Mcgregor

He got his ass whopped in there

Back