Conor McGregor vs Kevin Lee

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
That would be an explosive first round before they both gassed.

Kevin Lee by sub in round 2 assuming he doesn't have staph.

I think your mistaking Conor for a good fighter. He's not good he's entertaining.

He's gonna sell the most fighting people who will strike with him. As long as a wrestler has the belt he'll never be champion.

Good? Good.

McGregor loses one fight to possibly the greatest MMA wrestler/grappler ever and now the whole LW division destroys him.

My opinion? McGregor probably Knocks Kevin Lee out. Lee has great recovery but a suspect chin.
I hate using "suspect chin" as a decription but It fits him.. McGregor puts him out.

Khabib and Ferguson give conor fits. And I still would pick him to finish Tony.

If Lee can't get him down he goes to sleep fast. That chin can't take much

I think your mistaking Conor for a good fighter. He's not good he's entertaining.

He's gonna sell the most fighting people who will strike with him. As long as a wrestler has the belt he'll never be champion.

Good? Good.

Only like any pro fighter will tell you he is good, inc. the most brilliant minds in the business. But anyway, how are you Noah?

Conor should just retire at this point. He'll have no luck against any of the lads who look most likely to face him next. Take the money and run just as he said he would at the beginning.

If Lee can't get him down he goes to sleep fast. That chin can't take much
Lee can take Mcgregor down for sure and he hits much harder than Khabib, the amount of damage he would inflict on Conor if he can have him on his back against the cage would be brutal. The problem like you pointed out is that his chin is questionable and Conor is dangerous for 15 minutes. Either Conor cathes him at some point before the end of the 3rd or Kevin pounds his face into a tko.

Lee can take Mcgregor down for sure and he hits much harder than Khabib, the amount of damage he would inflict on .
You make it sound as if he's a knockout artist. Total of 2 TKOs in his career. He has no damn power. Stop.

Conor should just retire at this point. He'll have no luck against any of the lads who look most likely to face him next. Take the money and run just as he said he would at the beginning.
Truly heart warming to see a real fan taking into consideration Conor's well-being. Good on you.

Lee is a worst matchup than khabib. His takedowns from open space are better than khabibs.

Not the type of fight Condor should take next.

He should just fight Diaz for now.

Back