Conor McGregor vs Edwin Valero

HardasNAILZ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Who takes this fantasy matchup?

I've got McGregor stopping him around the 5th with a left hook.

Undefeated Valero vs a guy outstruck by a walking heavy bag with workrate?

Come on.

Valero was tailor made for McGregor. Absolutely no contest in my opinion.

McGregory IS Boxing.

The retard is strong with this one.

Valero would literally beat him into an Acoma. Then sneak into the hospital and smother him to death for all the shit Connor talked to him.

You've made your way onto the list of people Im going to non stop her ass after this fight is over.

LMAO at "talior made" for Connor, there hasn't been a single top 30 boxer in the last 100 years that was tailor-made for that D level athlete talking head.

Silly little gimp. Don't post if you cannot come up with a sensible argument.

This is really rich, so what part of your argument is sensible?? What makes Edwin Valero, shown to be fierce with, devastating power aginst world class boxing opposition to be tailor made for some one who couldnt go win a national golden glove?

Valero would literally beat him into an Acoma. Then sneak into the hospital and smother him to death for all the shit Connor talked to him.

You've made your way onto the list of people Im going to non stop her ass after this fight is over.

LMAO at "talior made" for Connor, there hasn't been a single top 30 boxer in the last 100 years that was tailor-made for that D level athlete talking head.

Another bad gimp.

Have you ever watched Valero fight? McGoat would pick him apart. As soon as he felt Conor's power he would know he was in there with a beast. As retarded and psycho as Valero was even he would know he was in over his head.

Also how many minutes are the rounds and what lunar cycle are we talking here?

Be specific god damnit

Only reason Conor beats Valero is because Valero is dead and can't punch back.

You know TS is trolling because Conor McGregor has never even thrown a left hook.

You know TS is trolling because Conor McGregor has never even thrown a left hook.

No trolling here my friend. Conor clowns this one dimensional plodder.

You need some positive attributes against Conor. Otherwise it's a mismatch.

Silly little gimp. Don't post if you cannot come up with a sensible argument.

Ok. I apologize if you weren't trolling with your question. Every well known boxer is the cream of the cream. In fact, any boxer that is a professional is already quite skilled, especially in comparison to the average joe. Now, you might think that since Connor is a world class mma fighter that that would transfer over to any combat style. I would agree that he could pick up the basics of something fast just because he is athletic, coordinated, and there are some skills concepts that transfer. But you are asking, can a guy who is a jack of a bunch of trades beat out a master of one, and the answer to that is no. He is so behind on the curve in terms of time and training He might have or had the talent to become a professional boxer (a few are rich and a whole lot aren't ) but he would have needed to have started a long time ago. You would find it silly if Connor said that he was going to enter the olympics in greco wrestler and thought he had a shot. You would probably find it silly if he said that he was going to fly down to brazil next week to beat all the gracies in a jui jitzu tournament. You would find it silly if Ash from Guns and Roses said I am dropping the guitar to become a world class concert pianist. There would be some skills that transfer and he would probably be a fast learner but you are up against people who have been playing piano their whole life.

Presently, though, I don't think Edwin Valero would give Connor too much of a fight. I would give Connor a 50-50 chance at winning.

Last edited:
No trolling here my friend. Conor clowns this one dimensional plodder.

You need some positive attributes against Conor. Otherwise it's a mismatch.

Two things are clear, maybe three, I added a third thing.

1. Boxing fans on here largely know little to nothing about combat sports outside of boxing and look at everything through boxing tinted glasses so they're a bit delusional or ignorant.

2. Pro Boxing is an entirely different sport than even Amateur Boxing and I think the skill level in amateur boxing is higher than MMA, I think the skill level in Amateur boxing is arguably as high if not higher than pro boxing but it still takes Olympians a year or several to adapt to pro boxing and a handful or more boxing bouts before they begin fighting elite guys and sometimes they still don't transfer over well to pro boxing as it's a different sport.

3. We've seen what's happened to guys like K1 champ Ray Sefo when he fought a decent boxer, we have absolutely no reason to believe McGregor who's an 0-0 boxer would have anything for a guy like Valero.

Ok. I apologize if you weren't trolling with your question. Every well known boxer is the cream of the cream. In fact, any boxer that is a professional is already quite skilled, especially in comparison to the average joe. Now, you might think that since Connor is a world class mma fighter that that would transfer over to any combat style. I would agree that he could pick up the basics of something fast just because he is athletic, coordinated, and there are some skills concepts that transfer. But you are asking, can a guy who is a jack of a bunch of trades beat out a master of one, and the answer to that is no. He is so behind on the curve in terms of time and training He might have or had the talent to become a professional boxer (a few are rich and a whole lot aren't ) but he would have needed to have started a long time ago. You would find it silly if Connor said that he was going to enter the olympics in greco wrestler and thought he had a shot. You would probably find it silly if he said that he was going to fly down to brazil next week to beat all the gracies in a jui jitzu tournament. You would find it silly if Ash from Guns and Roses said I am dropping the guitar to become a world class concert pianist. There would be some skills that transfer and he would probably be a fast learner but you are up against people who have been playing piano their whole life.

Presently, though, I don't think Edwin Valero would give Connor too much of a fight. I would give Connor a 50-50 chance at winning.

The last part actually made me laugh.

However, in the words of the great one.... SHUT YOUR FOOKIN MOUTH.

Stop placing boxing on a pedestal. It is a very simple form of quarter-fighting. McGregor will have trained for the last 12 months to beat one style - Mayweathers. Don't worry about the other 49 who have failed, they haven't had the right team and game plan. Conor isn't stupid enough to think he can stand in front of Mayweather and out box him like the majority of the previous 49 have tried to do. He is going to explode out of the blocks, land one on his pathetic malteaser dome and KO the nonce.

Rant over, as previously stated he KOs Valero inside 5.

The last part actually made me laugh.

However, in the words of the great one.... SHUT YOUR FOOKIN MOUTH.

Stop placing boxing on a pedestal. It is a very simple form of quarter-fighting. McGregor will have trained for the last 12 months to beat one style - Mayweathers. Don't worry about the other 49 who have failed, they haven't had the right team and game plan. Conor isn't stupid enough to think he can stand in front of Mayweather and out box him like the majority of the previous 49 have tried to do. He is going to explode out of the blocks, land one on his pathetic malteaser dome and KO the nonce.

Rant over, as previously stated he KOs Valero inside 5.

Go put a bunch of money on Connor vs Mayweather and post your receipt. You can have the last laugh if you put down a couple of thousand and walk away with a bundle after the fight.

Go put a bunch of money on Connor vs Mayweather and post your receipt. You can have the last laugh if you put down a couple of thousand and walk away with a bundle after the fight.

I don't bet, I'm Muslim.

Back