Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez Corner Audio

Honestly Edward looked like a deer in headlights and it made me feel sorry for him. He was completely gotten to and melted under the lights

Yeah. I felt bad until I bragged about knocking out that training partner and treated him so badly. Not nice.

The way Conor took Eddie apart was just beautiful to watch. Piece by piece, like clockwork. No one has ever made Alvarez look that amateurish on the feet.

You have a point, but to be fair, Eddie used the worst gameplan imaginable.

I think Conor would likely beat him again, but i suspect another fight would look much different, assuming Eddie fights even a tad smarter.

Khabib is the king of the 73, Conor must be very careful.

So you've never actually seen Eddie fight, I take it.
I've seen a quite a bit of his fights, not all. He's a grinding wrestler, with mediocre standup. When he strikes it's basically just hooks and power shots. There's not a lot of footwork, or distance control. He likes to leap in with heavy hands. And that usually works for him and if not he can fall back on to his wrestling.
He tried the same against Conor, but he just got outstruck by a much superior boxer and was unable to use a plan B. Did I miss anything?

It's freakin hilarious that neither Mark nor John gave their fighters any meaningful direction. Conor's side is so chill, while Mark is making his guy do algebra and process things in an unnatural way.

Obviously they use codes to hide their hand, but that was painful.

73 73 73 73
MACK MACK MACK
Foot Foot Foot

"He is broken."

//close coaching

Takedown, double leg takedown, takedown
Clinch, clinch, clinch up
Single leg, single leg, low single

If you watch it a few times you kinda pick up what he meant by it and he was just frustrated that he didn't listen to nothing he was out of the fight very early.

Now the one that I can't understand is that Expo 2 .. I wonder what that is, I can't tell at all from the position he was in and what they wanted him to do when calling that.

The heck do you do as a coach when you fighter is not responding does it mean he is really hurt or his in the moment and his doing his thing but boy o boy to see months of work lead to nothing must be terrible then you have to look him in the eye and say "good try.. next time" argh.

It's freakin hilarious that neither Mark nor John gave their fighters any meaningful direction. Conor's side is so chill, while Mark is making his guy do algebra and process things in an unnatural way.

Obviously they use codes to hide their hand, but that was painful.

Dillon Danis was all about: "finish him!" he was all about that ending combo. :D

Honestly Edward looked like a deer in headlights and it made me feel sorry for him. He was completely gotten to and melted under the lights. The frustration of his corner in contrast with the calm and almost jovial McGregor corner is hilarious. Edward looks like a total amateur who decided to swim with a shark and then realised what a stupid idea that was AFTER the cage door closed. Underground King? You just lost your crown. Now hand over the big boy belt and never speak of this again. Outclassed, outstruck and outshone on every level. Humiliated and made to look like a fookin bum.

giphy.gif
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Jesus, I thought you felt sorry for him...

Takedown, double leg takedown, takedown
Clinch, clinch, clinch up
Single leg, single leg, low single

If you watch it a few times you kinda pick up what he meant by it and he was just frustrated that he didn't listen to nothing he was out of the fight very early.

Now the one that I can't understand is that Expo 2 .. I wonder what that is, I can't tell at all from the position he was in and what they wanted him to do when calling that.

The heck do you do as a coach when you fighter is not responding does it mean he is really hurt or his in the moment and his doing his thing but boy o boy to see months of work lead to nothing must be terrible then you have to look him in the eye and say "good try.. next time" argh.
okay. thanks

...but Eddie is not a great wrestler he's not Chad Mendes

For all of Conors Bullshit and annoying crap he pulls.

You sometimes forget that the guy is a legit fighter and its unbelievable the way he walked in there and did that to a seasoned pro like alverez.
The guy that made Holloway look like he never fought before, KO'd Aldo in 1, KO'd Mendes in 2, toy'd with Siver, KO'd Poirer in 1 and made Alvarez look like a child is "legit?" You don't say. <TheWire1>

So glad there's not a constant corner cam for live audio. That shit is annoying. Every time someone says Nice , yell like a groundhog. Wait for people near by to respond.

Honestly Edward looked like a deer in headlights and it made me feel sorry for him. He was completely gotten to and melted under the lights. The frustration of his corner in contrast with the calm and almost jovial McGregor corner is hilarious. Edward looks like a total amateur who decided to swim with a shark and then realised what a stupid idea that was AFTER the cage door closed. Underground King? You just lost your crown. Now hand over the big boy belt and never speak of this again. Outclassed, outstruck and outshone on every level. Humiliated and made to look like a fookin bum.

giphy.gif

He wasn't anywhere near as scared as Conor was against Nate Diaz #panicwrestling.

The guy that made Holloway look like he never fought before, KO'd Aldo in 1, KO'd Mendes in 2, toy'd with Siver, KO'd Poirer in 1 and made Alvarez look like a child is "legit?" You don't say. <TheWire1>

but sherdog told me Holloway was a rookie, mendes was unfit, aldo was past it, siver was a bum, poirer hadnt learnt how to fight yet and alverez was a crap fighter....
everyone knows Al Iaquinta is the real man about town !

but sherdog told me Holloway was a rookie, mendes was unfit, aldo was past it, siver was a bum, poirer hadnt learnt how to fight yet and alverez was a crap fighter....
everyone knows Al Iaquinta is the real man about town !
4 of those 5 would be Khabib's best win. They basically gave Khabib a "belt" for beating the equivalent of Siver. Sherdog be trollin'.

4 of those 5 would be Khabib's best win. They basically gave Khabib a "belt" for beating the equivalent of Siver. Sherdog be trollin'.
i was being ironic.
khabibs fought 1 good fighter, 2 mediocre and the rest below average.
10 ufc fights and 6 decisions at that
whilst in a championship fight for some form of belt, that he's always dreamed about, against a rank 11 on 12hrs notice - he won a DECISION and looked mediocre himself....
khabib is so over rated, its worrying.
good, yes. but thats it, just good.

Back