Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez Corner Audio

73 = Takedown

Mark Henry uses codes for every move that he begins setting up in each training camp that the fighter recognizes instantly and can chose to execute them or not.. way better then goofing like Gus corner did in the Rumble fight when he heard what he was going to use.

You don't have to code 'takedown'. That's the only thing Eddie had coming into the fight. That's like having a code for 'don't get your ass kicked'.

I was under the impression that was the code for throwing the leg kick to Conor's inside leg, because Eddie had success with it, and his corner seemed to be satisfied when he did.

I was under the impression that was the code for throwing the leg kick to Conor's inside leg, because Eddie had success with it, and his corner seemed to be satisfied when he did.

From my understanding it was takedown and the other one was single then low single leg.

Eddie said he was really hurt from the first punches and he was on auto pilot so he didn't really hear his corner and was out of it to fallow any gameplan... he wasn't suppose to stay and strike or especially lead the striking to get countered it was about takedowns and clinch and chaining those up but it's a fight shit happens.

Eddie didn't listen to his corner at all. The frustration of watching openings for the takedown slip away grows with each counter shot Eddie takes. His corner knows the counters are clean and Eddie needs a takedown, like yesterday. Eddie went solo, tried to box. Lost.

If they were shooting"takedown, takedown", instead of "73,73", Eddie would have still stood and boxed. He was foolish, even said so himself.

Why are these corner audio things only available when conor does well in a fight?

Honestly Edward looked like a deer in headlights and it made me feel sorry for him. He was completely gotten to and melted under the lights. The frustration of his corner in contrast with the calm and almost jovial McGregor corner is hilarious. Edward looks like a total amateur who decided to swim with a shark and then realised what a stupid idea that was AFTER the cage door closed. Underground King? You just lost your crown. Now hand over the big boy belt and never speak of this again. Outclassed, outstruck and outshone on ever level. Humiliated and made to look like a fookin bum.

giphy.gif

I found that so funny when he called it the big boy belt,like dude your a midget it doesnt become the big boy belt till 185

Dillon Dannis is a better cornerman than Mark Henry

{<jordan}
But Rogan said he was the best out there......

Oh shit, wait, he also said the same thing about Edmund and had half the UFC roster leaving their gyms, ruin their careers and forget how to fight by going to go train at GFC.

That's what I was thinking. But with the number times they were calling, it could very well be the takedown.

the clinic conor put on edward was crazy pure outclassing if this was basketball conor would be in the NBA and edward high school team

Unless he's screaming "head movement!!!" I'm not gonna even waste my time.

That was a nice way to disrupt Conor's rhythm. It's one of the only ways I see to get Conor off balance. If one could disrupt that repeatedly, they'd be in business.

1. Check his stance
2. Throw a jab out there
3. Expect the counter and right after the jab immediately throw a leg kick (like a jab/kick combo) when he starts to counter.

I think T Ferg could make that happen. Easier said than done though.

Lol... "If he doesn't throw, Conor doesn't counter."

<OKC16>

Fooking brilliant. Just don't throw.

Why are these corner audio things only available when conor does well in a fight?

they're available on every PPV. It's just that nobody gives a sh*t to make a video like this unless Conor is fighting.

CbDUQae.gif

For all of Conors Bullshit and annoying crap he pulls.

You sometimes forget that the guy is a legit fighter and its unbelievable the way he walked in there and did that to a seasoned pro like alverez.

73 73 73 73
MACK MACK MACK
Foot Foot Foot

"He is broken."

//close coaching

Back