Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez Corner Audio

"73".

<36>

Fook Mark Henry.

I don't know what 73 means , but I feel like I should do it just for Ricardo

I think he may've wanted Eddie to throw a 73...not sure though.

Poor Edward.

Dillon Dannis is a better cornerman than Mark Henry

{<jordan}

Conor Bless Eddie.

jesus-mcgregor.jpg

They need to get rid of Danis......
“Finish him!”
“Nice!”

Can you be less technical? Kidding,but he wasn’t helping. Maybe he’s Conor’s “hype man”

The way Conor took Eddie apart was just beautiful to watch. Piece by piece, like clockwork. No one has ever made Alvarez look that amateurish on the feet.

73 = Takedown

Mark Henry uses codes for every move that he begins setting up in each training camp that the fighter recognizes instantly and can chose to execute them or not.. way better then goofing like Gus corner did in the Rumble fight when he heard what he was going to use.
You don't have to code 'takedown'. That's the only thing Eddie had coming into the fight. That's like having a code for 'don't get your ass kicked'.

Honestly Edward looked like a deer in headlights and it made me feel sorry for him. He was completely gotten to and melted under the lights. The frustration of his corner in contrast with the calm and almost jovial McGregor corner is hilarious. Edward looks like a total amateur who decided to swim with a shark and then realised what a stupid idea that was AFTER the cage door closed. Underground King? You just lost your crown. Now hand over the big boy belt and never speak of this again. Outclassed, outstruck and outshone on every level. Humiliated and made to look like a fookin bum.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
73 = Takedown

Mark Henry uses codes for every move that he begins setting up in each training camp that the fighter recognizes instantly and can chose to execute them or not.. way better then goofing like Gus corner did in the Rumble fight when he heard what he was going to use.
Thanks man. We all obviously knew it was a one of his codes, but I definitely didn't know it was a TD.
Jesus. Eddie was flying solo for that one apparently.

Back