Conor McGregor vs. Anthony Pettis

Ying Li

Yo mama
@red
Reaction score
If it goes past Round 2, Pettis will end up submitting Conor and wind up back on a Wheaties box.

Discuss.

This fight would never happen at this point.

What does Conor get out of fighting a non champion Anthony Pettis?

bro wha tthe fuck are u saying LOL

Conor could sit out for another year and get a shot at the belt if he wanted to

he doesnt need to beat pettis for a shot

That would be the problem.

They're both cans at this point. Pettis is 3-6 in the last 3 years and Conor is 2-2 with one win being a MD. Fight should be on the prelims.

Conor McGregor vs dong hyun kim

Earn a shot at the belt???

814891812.0.jpg

"They said you have to earn a title shot lol"

They're both cans at this point. Pettis is 3-6 in the last 3 years and Conor is 2-2 with one win being a MD. Fight should be on the prelims.

Not a Pettis fan at all, but the guy deserves some slack.

Ever since he ran off the cage like a fucking ninja he's fought killers non stop. That's 15 fucking fights in a row without a single no-name or gimme fight.

If Jim Miller is the easiest fight you've had in 8 years you deserve a little leniency.

Pettis struggles with pressure fighters so if Conor came out with his pressure game I suspect he gets it done. Pettis has also become less durable, being finished for the first 3 times in his career in his last 3 losses.

Perhaps Pettis could get a submission but I don't see him taking Conor down. Conor does fade but he went 5 with Nate who I would say has better cardio & more durability than Pettis.

Fun fight.

Coach Kavanah said this week Conor won't do this.

No he didn't.
Watch the Ariel interview again (assuming you even watched it in the first place) he talks about a Khabib fight, not wanting non tile fights and then says maybe Conor would do to add to his pile of money.

Khabib v Ferg
Conor v Nate 3
Petis v Lee
Al v Gaethe
Barboza v Dustin

Lw mega card....... 3 mil buys

Back