Conor Mcgregor vs Amir Khan

To be fair, Paulie couldn't hurt Khan and it's highly debate whether Conor hits harder than him.

Maybe Conor should fight Dmitry Salita.

Khan's chin is a weakness but it's not as bad as people who don't understand boxing and the levels involved in this sort of thing think it is. He took a massive right hand from Maidana flush on the chin and while he was doing the chicken dance and had to get on his bike to survive the round, he still took it and went on to win that fight. That punch would easily KO most people and most MMA fighters. I honestly doubt Conor would be able to take a shot like that.

Khan would have nothing to worry about from Conor, nothing at all.

Conor will never fight an elite boxer.

He already fought a RETIRED boxer who is defense first (to say the least) yet...the ref had to save Conor from possibly going through the fucking ropes, etc, etc.

Fuck Conor.

Boxing OWNS his soul.

...but at least he got $$$$$$

lol

Conor retired the best boxer of his generation...FACT!

Deal with it.

Conor bless!

I love how angry and insecure some of you are that Conor lasted till the 10th round. Floyd didn't carry shit and you all know it, he was trying to figure his movement out like he does in all his fights. Keep hating basement dwellers...

I love how angry and insecure some of you are that Conor lasted till the 10th round. Floyd didn't carry shit and you all know it, he was trying to figure his movement out like he does in all his fights. Keep hating basement dwellers...

lol. Clueless McNuthugger alert.

aosECR9.gif

Khan by a mid round TKO. He's better than Conor at everything in a boxing ring. His chin is not as bad as people make it out to be. The only ones to put him out are serious punchers.

People don't understand there are weak chins and then there are weak chins by pro boxing standards.

Here is Khan sparring at Wild Card

Now yes, it's only sparring and yes, they are wearing big gloves but in the world of boxing you don't manage to spar like that unless you are exceptionally tough and durable. You will get weeded out and tossed by the way side long before you ever get the to level on display in this video.

A guy like Khan would literally laugh at Conor's so called deadly left hand.

No, I'm pretty sure you're just socially awkward and can't think of anything else lmao

What if I'm right and I genuinely think cheap words are enough for a cheap whore? Then would you admit you prefer distorted reality to actual reality?

Amir Khan would absolutely humiliate him. It would terrible.

Conor has no power in boxing, he would get embarrassed.

A few points.

1. Khan's chin is terrible by boxing standards.
2. Conor's power is average or less by boxing standards.
3. Conor's gas tank is atrocisous by boxing standards.

Everything I can think of leads me to believe Khan would put a unholy beating on Conor even though in boxing Khan can be KO'd by a shit ton of fighters in and around his weight class.

Poor for an elite level fighter, but not in general. Regardless, he's fought a lot of guys with power and managed to only get stopped twice by two amazing fighters after the Prescott loss.

Anybody who thinks that Conor would do a fucking thing to Khan is totally clueless. He wouldn't be able to hit him cleanly, and even if he did, he wouldn't hurt him.

I'd also like to point out that this is yet another hypothetical match that puts Conor against guy who is much smaller naturally.

Put him against a proper fighter his size and he would fucking die.

Khan would beat the ever loving shit out of mcgregor.

Is this a joke ? Amir would tune Conor up. Khan is offensively a beast, blistering hand speed . Styles make fights and Khan would beat the crap out of conor worse then floyd did

he got Tkoed by old pappy midget pillowfists Mayweather Conor come back to MMA where you belong. Boxing elite is not for you. He would get Knocked out by his peers in his natural weight class. Daniel Jacobs, GGG, Alvarez, Charlo even Billy Joe beat the crap out of him and stop him early. Also the top prospects like Brant and Dervyanchenko will not make him finish the 12 rounds.

Back