Conor mcgregor tornadokick

yeah I'm sure yours is better, that's why Conor has multiple UFC belts and is getting ready for another massive payday and easy title while you're a no named Can who spends his days training his fingers on sherdog !!!
Why don't you go win a UFC belt with your superior tornado kick you tomato can

Damn. Calm down woman. Did not mean to talk bad about your boyfriend. Conor is one of the better ufc fighters. Thats why he got the belts. Mostly because of his punching.

Not sure if your reaction can be explained in a normal way.

Calm down.

Yeah I'll calm down when the mods of this forum start carding fighters who call Conor a pussy and stop carding members who call those posters out on their bs

QONVIyz.gif

damn ive been trying to find conors sherdog account for ages! surprised he never mentioned frode's girlfriend

yeah I'm sure yours is better, that's why Conor has multiple UFC belts and is getting ready for another massive payday and easy title while you're a no named Can who spends his days training his fingers on sherdog !!!
Why don't you go win a UFC belt with your superior tornado kick you tomato can

What org do you fight for Freddie? What's your pay scale 500/500? Fuck off you suck and failed as a professional "fighter"

BAH GAWD THAT MAN HAD A FAMILY

Yeah I'll calm down when the mods of this forum start carding fighters who call Conor a pussy and stop carding members who call those posters out on their bs

come on man its just online shit. take that rage and go get some shit done with it

Khabib can spin more in mid air unlike Conor. Khabib is fucking awesome. Fuck Conor.

- Sherdog trolls

Gave you a like....then took it right back once i read the bottom.

You are way too sensitive for Sherdog.

And he never called him a pussy.

its like we gave a leprechaun who cant jump a human body, and told him to try a tornado kick

Sloppy.

Conor's Taekwondo is very amateurish lol.

Its better than most MMA fighters, but still amateur.

Khabib can spin more in mid air unlike Conor. Khabib is fucking awesome. Fuck Conor.

- Sherdog trolls
Khabib's whiskey is much better too, makes Conor's stuff taste like dishwashing liquid in comparison. Connor is such a looosah hahaha!!

Back