Conor mcgregor tornadokick

Khabib can spin more in mid air unlike Conor. Khabib is fucking awesome. Fuck Conor.

- Sherdog trolls

Conor by Tornado Kick round 1 confirmed.

energy inefficient conor

Hard to do a tornado kick while Khabib is on top wrestlefucking you.

<{Heymansnicker}>

That cardio lacking pikey gave up throwing those wheel kicks a long time ago.

Khabib can spin more in mid air unlike Conor. Khabib is fucking awesome. Fuck Conor.

- Sherdog trolls

giphy.gif

Kind of crazy how well he kicks considering he doesn't come from a kicking background.

I saw Khabib hit a 1080 in training once.

His foot burst into flames, it was insane. Conor has no chance against his razor sharp, devastating stand up game

Nah. His tornadokick is horrible.
yeah I'm sure yours is better, that's why Conor has multiple UFC belts and is getting ready for another massive payday and easy title while you're a no named Can who spends his days training his fingers on sherdog !!!
Why don't you go win a UFC belt with your superior tornado kick you tomato can

What org do you fight for Freddie? What's your pay scale 500/500? Fuck off you suck and failed as a professional "fighter"

yeah I'm sure yours is better, that's why Conor has multiple UFC belts and is getting ready for another massive payday and easy title while you're a no named Can who spends his days training his fingers on sherdog !!!
Why don't you go win a UFC belt with your superior tornado kick you tomato can

What org do you fight for Freddie? What's your pay scale 500/500? Fuck off you suck and failed as a professional "fighter"

QONVIyz.gif

Back