Conor McGregor 'to address US Congress in rights campaign for MMA fighters'

Dont you know this?

Conor showed up for the alvarez fight somehow thinking he would be awarded two belts for beating him. He wanted to parade with two belts after the fight and obviously couldnt, because he only won one belt. He had to borrow tyron woodleys belt so he could take pictures with two belts. So one of those belts is on loan, just like his cars and his mink coat, and his whole personality which he also borrowed from other men

donald-trump-floyd-mayweather

Congress is going to put faith in this quitter?

Confirmed Manlet hater Trump is going to sign anything that was the idea of Mr Tapout?

Dont you know this?

Conor showed up for the alvarez fight somehow thinking he would be awarded two belts for beating him. He wanted to parade with two belts after the fight and obviously couldnt, because he only won one belt. He had to borrow tyron woodleys belt so he could take pictures with two belts. So one of those belts is on loan, just like his cars and his mink coat, and his whole personality which he also borrowed from other men

Of course I know that. You have a way of wording things that makes no sense. Which is why this started this discussion in the first place.

As for one of the belts being Woodley's. Who the fook cares? Conor was champion in 2 weight classes at the time, that was the UFC's PR screw up.

Of course I know that. You have a way of wording things that makes no sense. Which is why this started this discussion in the first place.

As for one of the belts being Woodley's. Who the fook cares? Conor was champion in 2 weight classes at the time, that was the UFC's PR screw up.

Seems to me that conor screwed up. Why would he be awarded two belts? He forgot his cup for the mayweather fight as well. Chump

Fighters should stay with Conor. Hes influential dude and could set conditions for commissions and promoters

So it'll force champions to defend belts against top contenders

This has jack shit to do with letting him hold a belt for months on end without defending it. It's not like he's the only hard worker there either, most everyone is, and they fight for a whole lot less money than he. You're deflecting.

Come on princess, no one says Jack shit until it goes 2-3 years like Cain as a rule. You seem a little hurt in the nether regions.... Are you a jlj fan?

I agree though, every devision is full of hard working guys. Most of them agree to follow other peoples rules/beliefs and as such agree to get the same as everyone before them.... A rogering from Dana and Co, do you like fighters bent over a barrel instead of getting payed appropriately?

Ask yourself, are you a bleating sheep or a goat that thinks for himself? (No joke I've interacted with both on a farm) Wake up and appreciate what you have in life and do yourself a favour and try 23rd St distillery signature gin.... I'd be hard pressed putting up with your tears without it tonight.

Last edited:
Claims to be champion with 0 title defenses.

There's no claim when you ko the previous champion....

If you said dominate, I'd agree but like an old song says... we all March to the beat of a different drum

They're jealous. Same reason all kinds of celebrities get virgin dorks hating on them.

Damn, you just shot me down in flames... I hate celebrities(and the clowns who idolise them)

I remember you, I'm sure you had a good post....

the Ali act killed boxing dead.

Yeah, boxing is dead alright, that must be why MMA guys in their prime are trying to jump over to boxing to make a payday.

Yeah, boxing is dead alright, that must be why MMA guys in their prime are trying to jump over to boxing to make a payday.
This
Its beem such a' terrible year' for boxing what with ward kovlaev ,mcgregor -mayweather ,ggg canello
Lomachenko still amazing and a dozen other amazing lesser fights im not rememmbering this year

Come on princess, no one says Jack shit until it goes 2-3 years like Cain as a rule. You seem a little hurt in the nether regions.... Are you a jlj fan?

I agree though, every devision is full of hard working guys. Most of them agree to follow other peoples rules/beliefs and as such agree to get the same as everyone before them.... A rogering from Dana and Co, do you like fighters bent over a barrel instead of getting payed appropriately?

Ask yourself, are you a bleating sheep or a goat that thinks for himself? (No joke I've interacted with both on a farm) Wake up and appreciate what you have in life and do yourself a favour and try 23rd St distillery signature gin.... I'd be hard pressed putting up with your tears without it tonight.

More deflecting. Just not gonna straight up answer my question, are you boy?

Back