Conor McGregor 'to address US Congress in rights campaign for MMA fighters'

Legendary human being, imo.

The Fertitas are looking like genius' day by day and WME looks like the donkey.

The Fertitas are looking like genius' day by day and WME looks like the donkey.
They already did well outta it but knew this was comming
Bottom line it couldnt stay lile ot was forever...eventualy athletes start getting paid

He's the GOAT for a reason. Haters just don't seem to realize being "great" has to do with so much more than winning fights.

Conor will have Ari getting him his coffee and holding his umbrella by the time this is all over

They already did well outta it but knew this was comming
Bottom line it couldnt stay lile ot was forever...eventualy athletes start getting paid

I'm all in favor of the fighters taking home a much higher portion of the revenues (as are I'm sure the vast majority of fans) but the Ali act is not a positive thing for fight fans in its entirety. It will ultimately spread the fighters out and decrease top level matchups.

I'm looking forward to more discussions on these forums about who the best fighters are while never getting to see them fight, can't wait

looks like he is fighting to extend Ali act to MMA
white_dana640-320x180.jpg

Conor was never my friend

And behind closed doors:
img_8094.jpg

Last edited:
Mullin says that a transparent rankings system would allow fans and fighters to see who is in line for a title shot.

"(American football quarterback) Peyton Manning could never have made it in the UFC, because he was a great athlete but he wasn't a good self-promoter," Mullin explained.

"We want to make it a professional sport where a guy who is not a loud-mouth can still climb the ranks and eventually have that title shot - right now, you can't get a title shot unless you sell a lot of tickets."

...I'm guessing this part of the act won't be brought up by Conor if he decides to go there.

What do you haters have to say now? He's using his power to improve the sport - MMA hero!

That's quite impressive, regardless of how you feel about him

As i hater i will say he is doing it only for himself tbh. Ali Act doesn't work (pretty much dead) well for low ranked or mid ranked boxers and is perfect for stars and superstars, so for few people, like Conor.
MMA is different sport (nobody really cares about losses) and fighters should look for different solutions, not try to copy soultion from corrupted sport like boxing.

Very interesting if true
But funny thing is, TAA is rarely enforced in Boxing & pretty much mouth service.

Back