Conor McGregor Tabbed as Slight Favorite in Potential Boxing Match vs. Oscar De La Hoya

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Conor McGregor Tabbed as Slight Favorite in Potential Boxing Match vs. Oscar De La Hoya

1-25-HOU-coyle-delahoya_0.jpg

oscar-de-la-hoya-once-summed-up-why-so-many-boxers-find-floyd-mayweathers-defensive-style-to-be-a-nuisance.jpg

ufc_conor_mcgregor_feature13.jpg

- Anderson Silva
- GSP
- OSDLH
- Evander Holyfield

FFS even Floyd Mayweather got in line for a red panty night.

May Conor Bless each and every one of them​

Conor is a bum version of Mayorga (at best) without the power and chin but all of the quitting

In a boxing match, even a 70 yr old grampa De La Hoya would school McG.

Okay now Oscar is the better boxer but I'm not sure his chin can hold up for several rounds with Conor.

Conor is a bum version of Mayorga (at best) without the power and chin but all of the quitting

100%

In a boxing match, even a 70 yr old grampa De La Hoya would school McG.

yes

Okay now Oscar is the better boxer but I'm not sure his chin can hold up for several rounds with Conor.

easily. conor doesnt hit hard by boxing standards.

Everything about this is fucking stupid

yes

Man, I’m gonna get roasted for this, but Oscar is slow as molasses. With or without a weight cut, he’s shot to hell.

Manny during his prime was a phenom, and to compare Conor to Pac-Man is plain stupid, however, there are three things Conor has that can give a former gold medalist and pound for pound great trouble: Speed, movement and the Southpaw advantage. Conor has those three things. I know Floyd made him look like a chump and a younger ODLH would have jabbed and left hooked Conor to death, but if this circus match took place, I wouldn’t be 100% confident the Golden Boy would win, unlike Money.

Father-Time erodes masterful talent in the worse way.

*and I’ve never been known to be a Conor nut hugger.

Some bum level boxer would beat Conor

But this is hilarious

Boxing is going to destroy the ufc not mma by try to snatch their star as conor would rather box and this helps him be a bigger diva

does Oscar even train anymore

watch it be a gas fest 4th round on

He survived shots from Mosley, Trinidad, Quartey, Gatti, Mayorga

but yeah a guy with the most overrated power is gonna do what those actual big punchers couldn't (hell even pac man unloaded everything on oscar and took him 8rds to finally get a tko).

Prime De La Hoya needed a gift decision to beat a basketball player in a boxing match, just because the guy was a better athlete. Conor steamrolls him.

even an old De la hoya would tko mcgoat in the later rounds.

Back