Conor McGregor Superfan Meets The Man Himself

I'm not making fun out of this lost soul...he just had the day of his life...

But next stop for him:
Finally having Sex!

And isn't this the 49-1 shirt guy?

I thought he was wearing a Yamaka but that's just his hair, shaped like a Yamaka.

This kid should be ashamed lol. How are you gonna act like this about another grown man. Embarrassing.

giphy.gif

I'm a gina Carano super fan. I'd drink her bath water. Bottle some of it for your Sherdoggers

I bet this kid has a real-life-sized-tattoo of Conor's peepee somewhere on his body...so he can look at it and lick it anytime he wishes

I give this kid props for acting like that in public. Many act like that on here but I doubt they would in real life. That's because they know it's bitch shit.

Was also nice of conor to take the pic or even acknowledge him at all. Why does it seem like conor just drives around and walks into and out of buildings all day though ? lol. I'm sure it was just the editing.

Also, the whole flakes thing makes me want to think they though the kid was a coke dealer haha. Unlikely though

I'm pretty sure this kid is an actor paid by Barstool Sports.

This kids a troll. Funny how he rustled mayweather sr up. He’s probably a fan but someone already mentioned that he works for barstool or whatever. At first I thought he was for real but he’s trolling to.

That's one of the saddest things I've ever seen.

Which one of you weirdos is this?

This kid is a fan but he's definitely trolling too.

Fuck it, let the kid have fun.

This. I actually found the whole video hilarious. Good for him.

LOL this is the same type of person that makes online threats on this site.

You gotta respect the commitment to this level of trolling

That ahs to be a sherdog Conor nuthugger...LOL @ charge the bus driver

I actually thought this was a good video. The kid was being silly and got a pic with his hero. Good for him. Now get a fookin' life.

This guy must be popular... this his like 100 thread in the last week. We need a nerd-bash!!!

Back