Conor McGregor Statement on Bus Dolly Incident In Front Of Courthouse

And yeah, "feeling bad" for throwing a dolley at a bus

Trying to treat Conor like if he commited a hit and run on a pregnant lady and caused severe bodily harm to her cough cough cough Jon Jones cough

That guy is a moron and should be ashamed for being a moron
Considering there were people on that particular bus and were injured during it, it is comparable.

The only one that should be ashamed for being a moron is Conor.

In 30 years, our kids will be talking about "The Dolly Incident", like our parents were talking about Watergate and the moonlanding.
I think many people will believe that it never even took place. Cooked up and shot inside of a studio as a way to win the war against Bellator.

Untitled-3-1.png

Lol at the question "do you feel bad"

What a a stupid question

Right after Conor said he had remorse

Trying to treat Conor like if he commited a hit and run on a pregnant lady and caused severe bodily harm to her cough cough cough Jon Jones cough

Smashing giant glass windows with a heavy metal object with people sitting behind glass = no big deal

cheerleader logic

For the folks who can't play audio, he says: "I regret my actions that led me here today. I understand the seriousness of this matter, and I am hopeful that it gets resolved soon. Thank you everyone."

there's only one question that matters: will he continue to duck The Eagle

He already said in the media he didn't regret his actions and it had to be done.

If he hadn't said that, I'd say for sure he'd get off with nothing but a little community service. He'll probably still get off because he's rich. But depending on the judge he actually might get a real penalty because of that statement.

He can't say he just lost his cool for a few minutes when he bragged about it the next day. Plexico (who was a way bigger celebrity in NY than Conor) got 2 years for shooting himself, they aren't as easy on celebrities as for instance California.

Last edited:
Burger King advert-level acting.

<{CMPALM}>

The Conor apologist in this thread - just sad..

Lol at the question "do you feel bad"

What a a stupid question

Right after Conor said he had remorse

You call that showing "remorse"? Lol, I've never heard Conor say anything THAT unconvincing.

And for your information, Chiesa was cut in his face during that incident and had to get stitched up at a hospital so Conor is lucky that he didn't cause any serious injury. At least Jones didn't drive into that pregnant women on purpose, he's just stupid and impulsive.

Potato quality.

Better quality.

meh.
this is obvious something his lawyer told him to say in front of the cameras.
You can see it is rehearsed and that he is not sorry for anything he did.

Back