Conor McGregor Statement on Bus Dolly Incident In Front Of Courthouse

Yeah.... He is gonna stretch this court thing out as long as he can to remain relevant without actually fighting.

That's a thing now.

EsgQjIJ.jpg

Is he like fook the bus and if your a fan of taking busses then FOOK YOU TOO!!!

Close captions? Translation?

With this quality and this accent i cant even make out what he said in full

How is it possible to produce this kind of footage in 2018?

Is he like fook the bus and if your a fan of taking busses then FOOK YOU TOO!!!
You must take Mr. McGregor as a rude and insubordinate clown. He was very respectful and showed serious remorse for his actions in this video and I feel he should be rewarded with a Welterweight title fight IMHO

Found a better quality one with better angle. Quit yer bitchin'.

playing the role now .. Doesn't seem like he wants to go that route but I'm sure a multi millionaire didn't want to eat the shit food jail has to offer ..

in conclusion I would like to say ..

Ray Borg is a scam !!

Lol at the question "do you feel bad"

What a a stupid question

Right after Conor said he had remorse

And yeah, "feeling bad" for throwing a dolley at a bus

Trying to treat Conor like if he commited a hit and run on a pregnant lady and caused severe bodily harm to her cough cough cough Jon Jones cough

That guy is a moron and should be ashamed for being a moron

In 30 years, our kids will be talking about "The Dolly Incident", like our parents were talking about Watergate and the moonlanding.

In 30 years, our kids will be talking about "The Dolly Incident", like our parents were talking about Watergate and the moonlanding.

Conor should be in prison if this dolly incident is as bad as/equivalent to Watergate. This will be long forgotten.

An attempted terrorist attack as the ringleader with his cronies on a bus at a major sports arena in NYC out of all places.

He is just lucky that nobody got seriously hurt.

UFC in desperation mode to get him back fighting. One lousy PPV buyrate after another..

Back