Conor McGregor speaking Irish?

benki11

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor call him self Proud Irish and I know for fact he isn't capable of speaking his own language IRISH!!!!
I mean if you are so patriotic why not speak your own language (sad) ,but instead speak language of people that colonise your country???
Can any of Conor fans explain this to me???
PS
Irish language is not dead !!!!!

There's a reason why you only have 13 likes

He should also eat his native cuisine, McDonalds.

There's a reason why you only have 13 likes

Likes for some reason despaired ,maybe if you don't use forum for long time or....
I don't mind
I am well capable of speaking my language mate!

gaelic is hard to talk and generally is talked by old people and only a few counties in ireland talk gaelic

Conor call him self Proud Irish and I know for fact he isn't capable of speaking his own language IRISH!!!!
I mean if you are so patriotic why not speak your own language (sad) ,but instead speak language of people that colonise your country???
PS

Official languages of the island are both Irish and English, so he does speak his own language. Also, quick google search will answer most questions you have, its not really complicated.

Official languages of the island are both Irish and English, so he does speak his own language. Also, quick google search will answer most questions you have, its not really complicated.

So English is official Irish language!!?!
So sad

TS is a troll btw, if they are from Ireland they understand why people don't speak the language, it really isn't a complicated issue.

PS

It might as well be. It is of zero use beyond Irelands borders. Literally no one outside of that little place speaks it. Its not like Chinese or Spanish were it would be useful. Oh and as I have Irish ancestry , I have looked into learning it, and in my reading discovered that the Irish school system does a shitty job of actually teaching it. 1 hour class once a day is not going to make people fluent in Irish. Total immersion will, which if Ireland was actually serious about keeping its language alive, it would go for total immersion. Clearly it is not, other wise it would not be a nearly dead, useless language.

Not news but sad fact that some of Irish refuse to learn and speak Irish,so so so sad

What is the point of this thread? You said you wanted it explained but it seems you just are mad that Conor hasn't done anything lately you can hate on him for so you're trying to bait people for some very odd reasons.

Why
Explain this to me all I asked for?!

Why? Do you actually care?

It might as well be. It is of zero use beyond Irelands borders. Literally no one outside of that little place speaks it. Its not like Chinese or Spanish were it would be useful. Oh and as I have Irish ancestry , I have looked into learning it, and in my reading discovered that the Irish school system does a shitty job of actually teaching it. 1 hour class once a day is not going to make people fluent in Irish. Total immersion will, which if Ireland was actually serious about keeping its language alive, it would go for total immersion. Clearly it is not, other wise it would not be a nearly dead, useless language.

Not dead at all, there are Irish schools (that use only Irish for everything)
But apparently Irish people are ashamed of their own language, sad

I am Irish and can confirm the irish language is localised to certain areas of the country and not spoken anywhere else (except some schools). Conor not speaking Irish makes him the same as 98% of the population

What is the point of this thread? You said you wanted it explained but it seems you just are mad that Conor hasn't done anything lately you can hate on him for so you're trying to bait people for some very odd reasons.

Why? Do you actually care?

I do , I hate when some Irish reject their own language just because they are ashamed of it!

Back