Conor McGregor Saw Fatigue in Mayweather workout. Floyd too small for me.

Size really matters in mma, it does as well in boxing but not as much

If he knew Floyd's history he'd know that he spent the last 15 years or so beating the brakes off of bigger guys.

Floyd would weight in at 147 and come to the ring at 147-150 in all his welterweight bouts, while most of his opponents were rehydrating to 155-170.

Size really matters in mma, it does as well in boxing but not as much

I think only in grappling, clinch/ground and pound.

In kickboxing or muay thai it also matters a lot soley because the clinch.

Boxing has no clinch game it gets broken immediately. So size matters way less. At the same time in MMA id say strength means.more than size big and fat losses to toned and strong.

Conor did not see fatigue in the Mayweather workout, he felt fatigue in his own. He uses his trash talking to address his own insecurities. He knew he wasn't as fit, so he said Floyd was tired. He knew his punching power would not translate, so he went on and on about breaking through Floyd's guard.

Boxing has no clinch game it gets broken immediately. So size matters way less. At the same time in MMA id say strength means.more than size big and fat losses to toned and strong.
Can you make another dumb as shit thread please?

How did doofus here stumble into our forum?

Back