Conor Mcgregor Posts Apology For Bellator Incident on Instagram

Oh yeah I know, I just doubt that was top of mind for Conor when he jumped in the ring and ran over to hug his teammate, and the pushed Marc Goddard into the fallen fighter.
he does explain why he "attacked" him, though getting carried away like that leads to it becoming worse for the hurt guy.

So who actually wrote this? His agent, Kav, Artem, or Danis?

Conor is a lot of things, but I think sincere has to be the least believable.

He knows he was justly upset and reacted poorly. That's why he gave a PR apology to Gonard.

he does explain why he "attacked" him, though getting carried away like that leads to it becoming worse for the hurt guy.

Yeah he explained it, I just don't believe his explanation. No reason particularly why, just the sense I've gotten watching the videos and now reading this. He could be 100% honest too, how the fuck would i know?

Lmao at calling Goddard "Marc Gonard"

He'll now forever be known as Marc Gonard.
its because he pushed conor and walked away

just like i said when it happened

he pushed conor and IMMEDIATELY regretted it, especially obvious when conor came and pushed him back

he was 'gone'

guarantee thats what hes referring to

just defend the belt or vacate, its that simple

Now he just needs some blackface and his transformation into Jon Jones will be complete

He should be glad that Goddard didnt knock him out.. probably the worst ref for him to go after.

Last edited:
He was only trying to protect that fighter, you guys. What a mensch.

There is no way he is capable of having written that himself. Still, a good job, provoke the emotional response with a mention of a freak death in MMA he was involved with. Might work.

Makes a good point. Still he acted like an idiot.

Yeah he explained it, I just don't believe his explanation. No reason particularly why, just the sense I've gotten watching the videos and now reading this. He could be 100% honest too, how the fuck would i know?
There's a backstage video right after it happened where he says the same thing though.

Should have used this pic...

960x0.jpg

...and actually apologized.

"Fuck yous all......oops,....delete....I mean 'Im sorry and stuff but it was G -o-n-a-d(?)-a-...(fook, me is too drunk to be able to read me keys)....yah, it was Gonards fault and me was just trying to prevent another death and was worried about the other fighter's safety.' Dee grab mes anudda fookin orange juice and vodka - and hurry it da fook up!!".

Last edited:
There's a backstage video right after it happened where he says the same thing though.

I'll admit I should watch both the entire fight video and that backstage video before I can be certain.

took him long enough to finish off that 8ball

Back